Revenge

Great episode. I don't think she's dead either. I think she changed her mind at the last minute. You need her to keep the show interesting.

S~

We finally watched the last two episodes last night. Great end to the season. I can't believe she is dead either. Doesn't make sense. Maybe the government (I'm still not sure why the SEC guy is handling a murder case but that is a different story) faked their deaths to protect them until trial. The whole Amanda thing is just too strange. What is her deal? She needs to take her hooker baby somewhere else.

No, I can't think of anyone to play Victoria's evil sister. Angelica Houston came to mind, but I'm not a big fan of hers either.
I don't like Angelica Houston either...she scares me more than Jack Nicholson. I just cannot imagine that Victoria dead and buried...at least not yet.

"Amanda" looked very far along, 8 months or so? How much time has past since she last slept with Jack? It's been awhile, but hard to tell with the way the show has had an endless summer and I don't even know what month we ending the season in. I personally hope it's not his baby, but if it is, he decides that he'll support it and be a good dad, but with Emily as his woman, not "Amanda". I really wanted Emily to tell him, to explain the whole situation to him.

I agree and I hope the baby is not Jack's. Of course, I find it hard to believe that Jack could fall for someone like that rude, crude and obnoxious bimbo Amanda. Doesn't he know this isn't "his" Amanda? I'm surprised Sam didn't try to bite her. Regardless, it wouldn't be the first time a nice guy fell for a tramp just because she made his wee whacky go woo woo. :eek:

I've wondered all along about Emily's mom. But I don't remember what was said about her to begin with. Did she "die" of something? This storyline intrigues me. I have mother issues, so mom storylines always get me.

To be honest, nobody on the show has really broached this issue until now. I'm surprised nobody here in the peanut gallery hasn't mentioned it. I'm clueless...but it should make for a great 2nd season.

I'm not sure what to think of the white haired guy. He picked up that photo once before Emily confronted him, and I'm sure he knew it was a spy camera thing. Maybe he's not the bad guy we think he is, just the middle man, a very smart middle man. Knows when to hold em, when to fold em. He may have just switched sides, from the Grayson's to Emily's, while remaining loyal to whoever he works for. Is that possible?
Oh, I have no doubt that he's a bad guy. Of course, I get the feeling he has been doing the bidding of a group of very powerful social elites...and now the old man is tired dancing for the puppet master. Regardless, it should make for an interesting story next season.

I liked Ashley to begin with, at the very beginning of the season. Then she started dating what's his name. Ew. Then she was a b!tch to Emily about the whole thing, when Tyler was the one that was crazy and whatever. Then she tells Daniel about the kiss between Emily and Jack. I thought she was Emily's friend, but man, who needs friends that flip flop around like she did. I realize she's a very ambitious young lady, and I think that she will "do" Daniel til he gets her where she wants to go.
Yep, I too liked Ashley...but we're watching her being corrupted by power and money. :(

Emily was right about Daniel. He was all about breaking ties with the whole Grayson image, wanting to be himself and not what his dad or mom wanted him to be. But he never took initiative to do that. I knew after that interview that Emily would not carry on the relationship any further than she had to, because he was becoming a Grayson, not doing his own thing, using his own judgement. Idiot.
I was slightly uncomfortable with Daniel being a "good guy" so I'm pretty happy that he turned into his selfish, self-centered, father when trouble came knocking. Idiot!

Charlotte is a weak, spoiled brat. And Conrad should have been calling 911, not shaking her like a rag doll. Duh! However, in order for her to cope with who her father is and what her mother is, I do think that Emily should reveal that their father was framed and murdered. Maybe the pregnant Amanda could reach out to Charlotte with Emily's coaching. That would make the most sense if Amanda is staying around for awhile.
I think Charlotte attempting to take her life will be her defining moment...she will come out of her coma as her mother's daughter. Watch out!!!

I don't know who could be above the Graysons. CIA? Some organized terrorist cell? I have no idea.
Bill Gates...The Clinton's...George Bush... :D

You are preaching to the choir about Amanda! I hate the way she talks, walks, everything. Don't like her at all! Wish she would take Emily's always so easily offered money and go live her life on a beach far far away! The only thing I like about her is her hair, and that's because mine is straight and boring and her's is curly and pretty. :D
Offhand, I too don't understand why Amanda doesn't just take the money and run. I also see a dilemna coming...does Emily hold her tongue or does she make plays to get rid of Amanda? Hmmm.

It will be interesting to see who comes back next season.

Amanda being pregnant went from end of summer shooting and disappearing to mid winter. So, could be 6-8 months given that she could not have been showing when we last saw her on the beach and sometime Jan-Feb time frame.

Emily has a lot of things to get her revenge juices going. She has the mysterious organization that the white haired man works for, she has Conrad for sure and now Daniel because of his venture to the darkside, Ashley when Emily finds out she betrayed her, and maybe if someone forced her mother to disappear -- could be quite a few plot lines for next season.

Maybe a surprising twist will be that her father could actually be alive and be the one protected by the government with a faked death.

Season 2 Premiere: Sunday 30 September 2012 (9:00 PM ET)

Revenge Catch Up

"So much happened to Emily and the rest of the residents of The Hamptons during season one. From Emily’s triumphant return to the plane crash and Emily’s fight with the white-haired man, it might be hard to remember all the important details in between. To aid you in all things Revenge, we’ve made some fun features below for you to catch up on the storyline and characters."

Go to the Official site at ABC.com

I watched the episode that was on this last week. I cannot wait for this new season. It's so close!!! :D :D

I didn't see the show, but I read through the last 5-6 pages of this thread and I am soooo psyched for the season premiere! The writing and acting were nothing short of fantastic last year so (fingers crossed) I am hoping this trend will continue. Additionally, while reading through some of my earlier posts, I see why some people adore my sense of humor, while others have attempted to have me committed. :eek: :rolleyes:

He may have done it to protect his daughter though.

Or maybe at the end of the series we find out that he is alive and he is really the guilty party and the Graysons were the real fall guys...

...all very interesting possibilities. The things I am wanting to know from the get go are: (reiterate my earlier questions)

Also, what do you think is going to happen next season:

- Is Victoria really dead?
- Is Jack the father of Amanda's baby?
- Who is Emily's mother and why did she leave?
- Does the white-haired man save Emily's hide (i.e., return the favor)?
- Daniel and Ashley hookup?
- Does Daniel turn into his father?
- ...and does Charlotte turn into her mother?
- Does Emily reveal her identity to Charlotte next season?
- Who do you think is "above" the Graysons in this entire mess (Americon Initiative)?
- Will Emily get rid of Amanda next season? (seriously, I cannot stand her)

...all very interesting possibilities. The things I am wanting to know from the get go are: (reiterate my earlier questions)

Also, what do you think is going to happen next season:

- Is Victoria really dead? Nope, she was too slippery to be dead
- Is Jack the father of Amanda's baby? No, I think Tyler would be a good twist
- Who is Emily's mother and why did she leave? I am thinking she had an affair with Conrad is why she left
- Does the white-haired man save Emily's hide (i.e., return the favor)? Yes
- Daniel and Ashley hookup? Yes one night fling that drives Emily into revenge mode
- Does Daniel turn into his father? Yes, he will have ups and downs but always stooping lower each time
- ...and does Charlotte turn into her mother? Yes she is on the downward spiral
- Does Emily reveal her identity to Charlotte next season? No
- Who do you think is "above" the Graysons in this entire mess (Americon Initiative)? Satoshi
- Will Emily get rid of Amanda next season? (seriously, I cannot stand her) Yes, I think her body will be found around the season finally time

Although I picked answers I think would be the most fun to have happen, the writers will write what they want, and as long as it is entertaining I will be happy...

FYI..I just noticed a +1 episode of Revenge recorded last night called "The First Chapter". It's not so much a new episode rather it's a look back at the show's first season and sneak peeks of the season two premiere. Hopefully I'll get time to catch-up tonight. Also, the season premiere is this Sunday. :)

Nice...it's narrated by Nolan and, so far, is going an excellent job summarizing the season.

I just watched the recap and preview for this season. It makes me so excited to see what this season will bring. What did Charlotte whisper in Emily's ear? Sunday is going to be a great night for TV. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts