Revenge

mike123abc said:
ABC announced they are renewing Revenge... I have no doubt Emily will find many more people that have crossed her or her father over the years...

No doubt. I just hope more than 7 million viewers turn in next season. Offhand, I would love to see Susan Lucci join the show as Victoria's manipulative and overbearing mother. :)

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

No doubt. I just hope more than 7 million viewers turn in next season. Offhand, I would love to see Susan Lucci join the show as Victoria's manipulative and overbearing mother. :)

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

I don't think so. Susan would have been 12 when she had her.

S~

They commonly have people in their early 30s playing the parents when the teenagers are played by mid 20s actors. It is all about how you look on TV, not you real age.

Me either! I like Nolan, but it was sorta completely obvious what he was doing in that guy's house. Can't wait for next week!

Yep, Nolan is quite sneaky and manipulative when it comes to dealing with the hoity-toity Grayson types and the hoi polloi. However, he looked as uncomfortable as a gay man walking into the Playboy Club when he infiltrated the home of the platinum-headed killer. We all knew what was going to happen...just surprised the killer allowed Nolan to walk out of the house. It looks like Emily may get her opportunity to exact a pound of flesh from her father's killer afterall. Unfortunately, we'll have to wait until September to find out what happens next.

:popcorn :director: :rant: :fencing: :laser: :rant: :car:

Yep, Nolan is quite sneaky and manipulative when it comes to dealing with the hoity-toity Grayson types and the hoi polloi. However, he looked as uncomfortable as a gay man walking into the Playboy Club when he infiltrated the home of the platinum-headed killer. We all knew what was going to happen...just surprised the killer allowed Nolan to walk out of the house. It looks like Emily may get her opportunity to exact a pound of flesh from her father's killer afterall. Unfortunately, we'll have to wait until September to find out what happens next.

:popcorn :director: :rant: :fencing: :laser: :rant: :car:

You still get the finale next week.

You still get the finale next week.

Yeah, we still have next week. Don't be shortchanging me on my Revenge episodes! :D

Sorry, I meant to say there will probably be a huge cliffhanger and we won't fully find out what happened until the season premiere. Tonight I am looking forward to "The Mentalist" season finale. And next week House and Revenge are at the top of the list. :eek: :caked:

Looks like while this season is concentrating on revenge on the grayson's, next season will be on the organization white hair works for.

Good episode...well, except for Sam dying. Anyway, the previews for next week's season finale looked really good. I sure hope Nolan doesn't eat a bullet.

IN this weeks EW, they show a picture of Nolan and Emily chained to a wall in a room with an empty chair in front of them. Nolan has a bloodied face but still alive.......so far.....

Tried to find it on the website, but couldn't....

So the white-headed guy must know all..or at least is in the process of putting the pieces together about Emily's plan to reverge her father's imprisonment and murder. To quote Gen. Burkhalter of Hogan's Heroes fame, "Interesting...very interesting."

Spoiler Alert: don't read my post if you haven't seen this episode yet...

I fell asleep half-way through this episode, but it had everything to do with my having to get up at 4:00 AM and nothing to do with the show. Great episode! First, I love how Emily honored her father by not killing the white-haired guy. However, I would have been happy had this creep developed an end-of-life foot fetish...as in his repeatedly tasting Emily's boot leather as her sexy stalks rained down blows upon his gourd. Regardless, I loved how he winked into the camera at Emily when he was confronting Conrad later in this show - and he was certainly a factor in what happend to Victoria.

Well, just when it looked like this show was wrapping-up (i.e., Emily had exacted her revenge upon the Graysons) with breaking-up with Daniel and getting ready to reveal her true identity to Jack and lead a wonderfully good life, Amanda shows up...pregnant no less. Yikes! You could hear the sucking sound of Emily's heart being yanked from her chest. She was devastated. So Jack is back with Amanda (or so he thinks) and Amanda is having his baby (or so he thinks). Offhand, I get the feeling Amanda's unborn child may not be Jack's bastard afterall. We shall see. I have to admit this was a brilliant piece of writing since the show was basically over-and-done with had Emily revealed her true identity and repressed feelings for Jack. The show can now take two or three or more directions.

Wow! I never saw Victoria's demise coming. But is she really dead? Would they really get rid of Madeleine Stowe's character and Emily's nemesis, antagonist and archrival all rolled into one major league matriarcal bitch? I hope not because the show needs someone like Victoria. However, what if her eviler and more diabolical older sister were to appear in order to find out what happened to her goody two-shoes sister...all in the form of Susan Lucci from the deepest, darkest, depths of Hades (i.e., a place some know as Pine Valley)? Again, the writers can take Victoria's apparent death in a million and one directions.

Okay, so after survived this heart-pounding roller-coaster ride final segment---not to mention watching Charlotte morph into her mother by sabotaging Declan's new love interest and then inhaling a bottle of sleeping pills upon learning of her mother's death on the television---we learn that all evidence gathered to prove David Clarke was framed, for his supposed involvement and subsequent conviction as a terrorist, went down with the plane crash. But wait! Nolan returns to save the day by revealing to Emily that he managed to decrypt and backup all the hard drive files. Yeah Nolan! The man is superman when it comes to taking on bits and bytes, but he otherwise fights like a girl and kisses dudes. To quote Frank Barone of Everybody Loves Raymond fame, "Your name should be Nancy."

But I digress...there's more! Nolan then tells Emily this whole sordid affair goes way beyond the Graysons, which confirmed Conrad's statement to Victoria when he warned her not to get on that plane or she would be made dead by powers "way above him." Cool. So who are these people who are richer and more powerful than the almighty Graysons? I'm going to borrow a quote from Adam Sandler in The Waterboy and say that Emily now has her, "Tacklin' Fuel" with the Graysons being merely another speed bump into her avenging her father's death - her rapidly expanding theater of revenge.

If you're not already dizzy with enhaustion...Nolan also reveals that Emily's mother is not dead afterall. WTF? So who is she...where is she...why did she leave her husband and child...and why was she told her mom was dead? Again, the writers can take this story so many different ways. Offhand, I'm betting that Emily's mother is part of the upper-crust elite who had her father killed and framed. Why? Well, if David Clarke could fall in love with someone like Victoria then there's no telling what kind of monster he married; he may have been married to Scylla or, ever worse, Victoria's eviler big sister...Susan Lucci.

Finally, will Charlotte wake-up as the reincarnate of her mother Victoria? And how will Ashley factor in on the action since she has apparently decided to pledge her allegiance to Daniel. I would not be surprised to see her on the golf course with Daniel when next season kicks-off since, based on the way she was eyeing young Mr. Grayson, she wouldn't mind carrying his bag, placing her hands on his putter, and cleaning his balls...if you know what I mean. Yes, I mean the gal is really into golf. She's a Golf Digger! :) :rolleyes:

Anyway, great stuff!!!

Last edited:
Riff, your entire post is like my thoughts exactly. Except for the Susan Lucci part, cuz I really don't understand your fascination with her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Riff, your entire post is like my thoughts exactly. Except for the Susan Lucci part, cuz I really don't understand your fascination with her.

Thanks! No facination with Susan Lucci...although I do miss AMC from time-to-time. I'm just thinking that she has a lot of free time in her schedule and would do a credible job in the role. Can you think of anyone better? :)

Also, what do you think is going to happen next season:

- Is Victoria really dead?
- Is Jack the father of Amanda's baby?
- Who is Emily's mother and why did she leave?
- Does the white-haired man save Emily's hide (i.e., return the favor)?
- Daniel and Ashley hookup?
- Does Daniel turn into his father?
- And does Charlotte turn into her mother?
- Does Emily reveal her identity to Charlotte next season?
- Who do you think is "above" the Graysons in this entire mess?
- Will Emily get rid of Amanda next season? (seriously, I cannot stand her)

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I can't think of anyone to play Victoria's evil sister. Angelica Houston came to mind, but I'm not a big fan of hers either.

I don't think Victoria is dead. I'm hoping that both the women made it out of that crash alive. That would burn Conrad's ass.

"Amanda" looked very far along, 8 months or so? How much time has past since she last slept with Jack? It's been awhile, but hard to tell with the way the show has had an endless summer and I don't even know what month we ending the season in. I personally hope it's not his baby, but if it is, he decides that he'll support it and be a good dad, but with Emily as his woman, not "Amanda". I really wanted Emily to tell him, to explain the whole situation to him.

I've wondered all along about Emily's mom. But I don't remember what was said about her to begin with. Did she "die" of something? This storyline intrigues me. I have mother issues, so mom storylines always get me.

I'm not sure what to think of the white haired guy. He picked up that photo once before Emily confronted him, and I'm sure he knew it was a spy camera thing. Maybe he's not the bad guy we think he is, just the middle man, a very smart middle man. Knows when to hold em, when to fold em. He may have just switched sides, from the Grayson's to Emily's, while remaining loyal to whoever he works for. Is that possible?

I liked Ashley to begin with, at the very beginning of the season. Then she started dating what's his name. Ew. Then she was a b!tch to Emily about the whole thing, when Tyler was the one that was crazy and whatever. Then she tells Daniel about the kiss between Emily and Jack. I thought she was Emily's friend, but man, who needs friends that flip flop around like she did. I realize she's a very ambitious young lady, and I think that she will "do" Daniel til he gets her where she wants to go.

Emily was right about Daniel. He was all about breaking ties with the whole Grayson image, wanting to be himself and not what his dad or mom wanted him to be. But he never took initiative to do that. I knew after that interview that Emily would not carry on the relationship any further than she had to, because he was becoming a Grayson, not doing his own thing, using his own judgement. Idiot.

Charlotte is a weak, spoiled brat. And Conrad should have been calling 911, not shaking her like a rag doll. Duh! However, in order for her to cope with who her father is and what her mother is, I do think that Emily should reveal that their father was framed and murdered. Maybe the pregnant Amanda could reach out to Charlotte with Emily's coaching. That would make the most sense if Amanda is staying around for awhile.

I don't know who could be above the Graysons. CIA? Some organized terrorist cell? I have no idea.

You are preaching to the choir about Amanda! I hate the way she talks, walks, everything. Don't like her at all! Wish she would take Emily's always so easily offered money and go live her life on a beach far far away! The only thing I like about her is her hair, and that's because mine is straight and boring and her's is curly and pretty. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)