Revenge

No, but it's hard to imagine neither the police or Grayson's attorney not instigating why Daniel was stumbling about the area and had no memory of what happened. I'm sure both the trial and defense lawyers had an vested interest in having his blood and urine tested, and having him medically evaluated, soon after his arrest. But perhaps I'm jumping the gun...the gun that was used to kill Tyler Barrol. :)

Regardless, we'll find out what happens in another month or so. :(

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

11 April 2012: Revenge: From the Beginning (10:00 PM ET)

Okay, this cannot be a new episode since the ABC promos last months said new shows would be airing on 18 April, and it's not a new show accoring to IMDb.com, however it's being recorded by my Tivo which shows an original air-date of 11 April. I wonder if they've thrown together a collection of segments from this season? Anyway, as I've said before, as much as I love this show it's impossible to follow since it disappears from the airwaves every few weeks.

I have not watched the show since the Christmas break. I am letting the episodes collect up so I can watch them all in a row. I saw how many gaps were coming up and decided to just wait to watch them all. I may have to watch the first half of the season again to remember everything. The last episode I watched was the birthday party episode.

I have not watched the show since the Christmas break. I am letting the episodes collect up so I can watch them all in a row. I saw how many gaps were coming up and decided to just wait to watch them all. I may have to watch the first half of the season again to remember everything. The last episode I watched was the birthday party episode.

You're in for a treat...good acting and a great story, so far. My only other complaint (besides the gaps) is they are perpetually stuck in summer.

Okay, this cannot be a new episode since the ABC promos last months said new shows would be airing on 18 April, and it's not a new show accoring to IMDb.com, however it's being recorded by my Tivo which shows an original air-date of 11 April. I wonder if they've thrown together a collection of segments from this season? Anyway, as I've said before, as much as I love this show it's impossible to follow since it disappears from the airwaves every few weeks.

Hence the title "From the Beginning". ;) It's a recap. I'll watch it to refresh my memory.

S~

Yes, that was great once they (Fox) realized that 24 all needed to be together and delayed the start of the 24 season until after the end of the baseball playoffs. I think that is one of the reasons that shows really lose their audience lately. They really need to cut out all the extended breaks. I can understand a week here or there, but a month off at a time is absurd.

18 April 2012: Doubt (10:00 PM ET)

"Daniel's imprisonment has an unexpected impact on Victoria; Jack's search for Amanda becomes more desperate."

Yeah! a real live show this week. :) My only question is, "Is it still summer in the Hamptons?"

Don't forget to rate this episode over at IMDb.com: "Revenge" Doubt (TV episode 2012) - IMDb

Last edited:
Good episode.....but new character? leading to more questions??

And why did she say "This is for Jack", when she was beating up that guy? He just set up Daniel, right? not Jack.

Good episode.....but new character? leading to more questions??

And why did she say "This is for Jack", when she was beating up that guy? He just set up Daniel, right? not Jack.

I just finished watching...good episode! I just loved watching Emily beat the crap out of that guy. As I recall, that guy (let's call him Punchy McFaceous) was hired to beat up Jack the night Emily torched Mason Treadwell's home. Offhand, I can't recall why he was hired to beat up Jack (could have been Tyler Barrol) but I'm sure someone will chime-in to correct me.

Great episode.

S~

Seeing Emily pummel the creep with sexy fists of fury was well-worth the price of admission. Watching her plot again the Grayson's...well, that was priceless! Did you see that look of contempt she flashed toward Victoria while seated at the table? If only looks could kill. Anyway, they could not have picked a better cast of actresses for this show.