reverse polarity on cband

mucketbucket

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 23, 2010
louisville,ky
I have noticed that when i am scanning that my cband polarity is reversed or at least showing H instead of V. The transponder number and bitrate is correct but is showing H instead of V even though the transponder number is usually one or two numbers off it still scans it correct. The ku band seems to be correct. Anyone else running into this. I am current on the updates for the microhd. I just noticed this last night on 91w. I have dmx741 and I tried it on single 5150 and universal and both did the same thing on cband transponders. I tried turning on port 1 22mhz off and disable diseq1.0 it still does the same thing. I am not using the jumper on the lnb i have 2 cables running into the ecoda splitter that came with the microhd and then into my vbox3 mover.

180 might not do it... Try 90 degrees.

I noticed, when I had C band up that 2 of the receivers I used were correct on one was reversed. "one" had a box to reverse or rotate signal 90 degrees. But that has been over 2 years now. Probably will not hurt the operation, but you know better than I do.

turn the LNB 90 degrees

Most of the LNB's I've used the 0 skew has to be at 3:00 or 9:00 (visualizing a clock) instead of 12:00

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)