reverse polarity on cband

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

mucketbucket

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 23, 2010
louisville,ky
I have noticed that when i am scanning that my cband polarity is reversed or at least showing H instead of V. The transponder number and bitrate is correct but is showing H instead of V even though the transponder number is usually one or two numbers off it still scans it correct. The ku band seems to be correct. Anyone else running into this. I am current on the updates for the microhd. I just noticed this last night on 91w. I have dmx741 and I tried it on single 5150 and universal and both did the same thing on cband transponders. I tried turning on port 1 22mhz off and disable diseq1.0 it still does the same thing. I am not using the jumper on the lnb i have 2 cables running into the ecoda splitter that came with the microhd and then into my vbox3 mover.

180 might not do it... Try 90 degrees.

I noticed, when I had C band up that 2 of the receivers I used were correct on one was reversed. "one" had a box to reverse or rotate signal 90 degrees. But that has been over 2 years now. Probably will not hurt the operation, but you know better than I do.

turn the LNB 90 degrees

Most of the LNB's I've used the 0 skew has to be at 3:00 or 9:00 (visualizing a clock) instead of 12:00

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts