Reverted back

So that was their mistake to release an unstable build #.
It was more than stable enough for a technician to use for training to get familiar with the menus so that when they encounter it in the wild, it isn't foreign to them and they can get around the menus in front of the customer.

Reactions: tallfence
I reverted too---Joeys and all. I could have sworn that I had Carbon this morning but it is the old familiar interface now.

My HWS reverted to S529 last night. SJ still on CUI U354. Can only watch TV now on SJ. I wonder what went wrong? CUI was working pretty well on both.

Last edited:
Well, I tried forcing the update on the HWS and it worked! It is now back on CUI with the updated build U204. It must have grabbed the old version while they were loading the new CUI version to the data stream. Ah yes the joys of beta testing....;)

Well, I tried forcing the update on the HWS and it worked! It is now back on CUI with the updated build U204. It must have grabbed the old version while they were loading the new CUI version to the data stream. Ah yes the joys of beta testing....;)

Both my HWS updated to 204 without reverting back. I wish it would have though as I would have stayed on old ui. I still have issues with Dolby Digital and can't turn it off even though it is showing off in the sound settings screen.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk 2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts