Reviews: SatHawk PVR800 WorldDVB DVB-S2 HD FTA Receiver

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Has there been any progress with getting high bitrate feeds to work without stuttering? This is a very important issue, as many of the feeds we would use this receiver for are rather beefy.

Has anybody else tried the az channel editor on this receiver? I have been playing with it for a few hours.

There are two satellite files which are called user and default loaded in the firmware. The user sat file is the one we see when we first load the firmware and the default sat file is the one we see when we do a factory reset. This editor allows you to save or manipulate either file. You can make about anything you want for a sat file. You can store it and reload it after a firmware update. I am very pleased to have found this!!!! Greg

You can't.
You can use the Software for the Ferfuson Ariva 200 to save and reload your lists.
ferguson-digital.eu/en/download/HD-Satellite-Receivers/ariva-200/

Nice info bro..
It's mean soft Ferguson Arifa 200 compatible with this box?:confused:
i tired but "mismatch version"..any idea?
Thx..

Last edited:
I was able to find a nice channel editor plus a manual loader for this Solomend or Sathawk receiver. Both of these programs work through the rs232 port so a computer with a serial port or an usb to serial adapter is needed to use these programs.
I put the CW channels that are on Galaxy 17, 91 West using this channel editor. There are no written instructions for these programs so I have to figure them out. Things are looking better. Greg

Plz share that files here..

HA, almost dropped my pants, $89.95 was what I saw, then saw the shipping fee of $50, and my heart began beating normal again.

And shipping from Hong Kong, that's take a while, wouldn't it?

So tempted ... and so broke ($$)

Photto

we will stop to provide our products to anyone in china.( if they use B2B , B2C or other channel with internet to sell our products.
because they like to make a wrongful price to appeal to customers.

so for american market, now we only provide our products to sadoun shop.
they can assure quality for customers.

if sadoun shop don`t have stock our products, the cause maybe is we will give up the american market.:mad:

at the start we plan to release new version in the web, but now we delay to release the SW. we only support sadoun`s customers in the forum.
sorry!!:mad:

BR

we will stop to provide our products to anyone in china.( if they use B2B , B2C or other channel with internet to sell our products.

if sadoun shop don`t have stock our products, the cause maybe is we will give up the american market.:mad:

at the start we plan to release new version in the web, but now we delay to release the SW. we only support sadoun`s customers in the forum.

BR

Peter,
When is the SW update coming?

BR

Peter, I have purchased two of these receivers to evaluate. I have purchased One from Sadoun and One directly from China. Would you feel better if I sent the $80.00 that I saved by buying directly from China to Sadoun??? These two Solomend receivers are the same except for the ac plug, so the quality of the product is identical. I also got better and faster service from China than I did from Sadoun.

Telling us that you have software but you will not release it because you only support Sadoun is both childish and foolish. Your post has convinced me to never buy anything from Sadoun again. Enjoy your software!!! GregH

If they don't release important software updates as soon as possible, they might as well not sell the receivers at all.

BR

I do not belive you have updates, just stringing people for as long as you can!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts