Reviews: SatHawk PVR800 WorldDVB DVB-S2 HD FTA Receiver

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I bailed out of mine a few days back. To their undying credit, Sadoun was very nice and very quick about refunding my PayPal.

I dont like where this is going!I have one on order and its starting to look like no one knows when sadoun will get anymore.i wont wait forever.

Well, maybe Sadoun can chime in on what the heck is really going on with the receiver and or firmware. What have they heard from China directly? I know Ice got one of the first batch. Mine came from the second batch...did anyone ever see the third batch? I'm sorry I still believe in honesty too. Blind

Hi All. I was out of the country the last couple of weeks, so no access to the forum. The new shipment of Sathawk PVR800 will arrive early next week. It will have the latest SW as available from the factory.

Thank you for your patience.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All. I was out of the country the last couple of weeks, so no access to the forum. The new shipment of Sathawk PVR800 will arrive early next week. It will have the latest SW as available from the factory.

Thank you for your patience.

What About The Software For Our Receivers You Already Sold.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the update Sadoun.
Since I approach this as a hobby, my expectations aren't as stringent.
If the mfgr software isn't up to snuff, it would seem to be an opportunity for 3rd party developers.

but that is still from 3/1/10
Yep, that's the "latest factory software"
I would not expect anything newer on the next batch.
I figure it takes 7 to 10 days for a shipment from China, so unless they release a file in the next couple days......

You can download the latest software from Sadoun's website....
SatHawk PVR800 USB HD MPEG4 DVB-S2 Satellite Receiver

At the bottom of the page is a link to down load the latest file, and instructions on how to update.

Yes I Have that One I Was talking About The One PeterHD Was Talking About Not Releasing Now And Then Sadoun's Said New Software Would be On The Receivers Coming In.

This Is What I Was Talking About New Software It Sounds To Me Like They Have It But Are Not Going To Relese It. This Is What PeterHd Said.
(at the start we plan to release new version in the web, but now we delay to release the SW)

A new update is on its way. It is being tested before releasing to the public.

we will stop to provide our products to anyone in china.( if they use B2B , B2C or other channel with internet to sell our products.
because they like to make a wrongful price to appeal to customers.

so for american market, now we only provide our products to sadoun shop.
they can assure quality for customers.

if sadoun shop don`t have stock our products, the cause maybe is we will give up the american market.

at the start we plan to release new version in the web, but now we delay to release the SW. we only support sadoun`s customers in the forum.
sorry!!

BR

Lol....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)