Revolution

Lethal injection in Texas?Come on...Pretty good episode,a revolution is indeed coming.

Monroe should be glad they use [strike]lethal[/strike] injection instead of firing squads or hanging...

Well...I sort of figured Aaron,man I prefer to call him google guy,would bring him back.

He's not. Otherwise I doubt Rachel would be digging. Hope she didn't let her dad in on it.
Plus, they showed him -- ALIVE -- in the preview for next week ! I guess the fact that a) Rachel prepared the syringe and b) they showed her starting to dig up his grave was clue enough that he was only knocked out, not killed.

He's not. Otherwise I doubt Rachel would be digging. Hope she didn't let her dad in on it.

S~

Rachel isnt exactly a dumb blonde. She figured out ol' pops sold out Monroe and then switched the "lethal" injection with something else to fool the old man and the rest that Monrow died. How about Neville eh? Once he gets his son back, I can see him going on a major ass kicking spree.

Cheers, K
Besides, as for Monroe, you dont kill a major character in episode 5... thats just dumb and something NBC would do...... uh?? ;)

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 7

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

"The Patriot Act": Rachel is faced with unsettling truths; Miles tries to overcome obstacles; Charlie and her mother share a moment.

S~

S~

I figured the injection would be something other than what it was suppose to be.

However, Rachels Dad, did check Monroe for a pulse.

Also, keep in mind that Rachel is the one person out there that HATES Monroe the most and has wanted him dead all along.

Plus, they showed him -- ALIVE -- in the preview for next week ! I guess the fact that a) Rachel prepared the syringe and b) they showed her starting to dig up his grave was clue enough that he was only knocked out, not killed.

I didn't see a preview for next week, how did I miss that ?

Rachel isnt exactly a dumb blonde. She figured out ol' pops sold out Monroe and then switched the "lethal" injection with something else to fool the old man and the rest that Monrow died. How about Neville eh? Once he gets his son back, I can see him going on a major ass kicking spree.

Cheers, K
Besides, as for Monroe, you dont kill a major character in episode 5... thats just dumb and something NBC would do...... uh?? ;)

Others have gone down (and stayed) earlier, last year.

I was shocked that they killed off Ben and then his Son in season 1.

I didn't see a preview for next week, how did I miss that ?
At the end of the episode... I told my wife, whole Rachel 's dad was giving him the injection, that it was just going to knock him out. I figured her dad was in on it too (faking his execution).

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Yes, I saw Monroe clearly shown in the preview clip for next week. So he won't be dead..... permanently. I think the entire relationship between Monroe and Miles seems to be the central theme that is carried from back when they were in the army together to present day. Their love/hate relationship is more prominently played out more than even Rachel and Miles is.

Yes, I saw Monroe clearly shown in the preview clip for next week. So he won't be dead..... permanently. I think the entire relationship between Monroe and Miles seems to be the central theme that is carried from back when they were in the army together to present day. Their love/hate relationship is more prominently played out more than even Rachel and Miles is.

They knew each other farther back the the army.

They knew each other farther back the the army.
When did the explain that ?

Well that was easy to find....
Revolution Wiki said:
Born in 1982, Sebastian Monroe was friends with Miles Matheson since childhood. They both enlisted in the Marines when they became adults.

Before shipping out for basic training, Bass had a brief sexual relationship with Miles' then-girlfriend Emma Bennett. After Bass and Miles shipped out, she found out she was pregnant with his son. However, her parents refused to allow her to tell him and Bass had no knowledge of his son until many years later.

At some point, possibly during Operation Iraqi Freedom, Bass served two tours of duty in Iraq. In 2010, Monroe's family was killed when they were hit by a drunk driver on the way to a Harry Potter movie. As he was getting drunk and contemplating suicide in the cemetery, Miles arrived and talked him down.
I'm 99% positive that none of this was explained in the show though.

When did the explain that ?

Well that was easy to find.... I'm 99% positive that none of this was explained in the show though.

it was, they showed the cemetery scene in a flashback
they talked about the son last week
they showed emma and miles in a flashback
and various other parts when Monroe went to their hometown

Bad Judge

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)