Revolution

Is it my TV or do dark scenes look terrible on this show (not just this episode)? Very washed out.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Poor Elizabeth Mitchell,she gets steady work,problem is it's 2 seasons and done.I get the feeling if she is in another series,it's like a death sentence.
That's what she gets for leaving Lost a year early ;)

As it is, she was my second least liked character (behind Charlie of course) of the series.

Well, there is always the slim possibility of Bed Robot shopping this series around to another network...although I doubt the cast would remain intact.
Doubtful, except for the animated shows from Fox to Comedy Central, almost no shows ever make it to another network after being canceled, especially after low ratings.

If anyone thought they were going to "finish" the show, you're disappointed, huh ? Clearly they had plans for the next season the way they ended it...

It seemed like a pretty lame concept - the all powerful nanites can only control you if they trick you into letting them, then you can fight your way back if needed...

I've been saying it for months, the whole story of the nanites has been pathetic.
I agree, remove everything in Season 2 about the nanos, and it was a good season.
Just take out the last 5 minutes of the final episode (the stuff about the nano) and the series is actually wrapped up quite nicely.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)