Revolution

IT has been about 4 or 5 months since it aired. A very stupid gamble on NBC 's part, considering how SNL has been their ratings leader and a Spanish station beat them in national ratings this last month. NBC is in 5th place after all the other networks ,even CW.

I do see that I have the last episode before the hiatus on my DVR...I'll have to watch it again before the 25th...
Same here ...

I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't show that last show an hour before the new one airs OR have a Revolution weekend around the week that the new show airs.

Same here ...

I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't show that last show an hour before the new one airs OR have a Revolution weekend around the week that the new show airs.
Revolution what was that about.... :rolleyes:

That has pretty much becomes standard operating procedure on cable networks, i.e. The Walking Dead, Deadliest Catch, etc, but not sure how they'd pull that off on a network channel. I know NBC has some cable channels like Bravo or Universal, but do enough people have access to those, in relation to NBC itself, to make it worthwhile ?

That has pretty much becomes standard operating procedure on cable networks, i.e. The Walking Dead, Deadliest Catch, etc, but not sure how they'd pull that off on a network channel.

Saturday night.

That has pretty much becomes standard operating procedure on cable networks, i.e. The Walking Dead, Deadliest Catch, etc, but not sure how they'd pull that off on a network channel. I know NBC has some cable channels like Bravo or Universal, but do enough people have access to those, in relation to NBC itself, to make it worthwhile ?
Might get better ratings... ;)

I've decided I'm done with it. Why even bother? It'll never survive it's first season, and I'm tired of all the shows that just get pulled before they run their course and explain things.

I'm thinking it would be re aired on USA or SyFy.

I've decided I'm done with it. Why even bother? It'll never survive it's first season, and I'm tired of all the shows that just get pulled before they run their course and explain things.

If thats the case, you may as well quit watching all shows, they all do this hiatus now , if they are new shows.

Putting this all in perspective... the suits running the show at NBC are paid way more than most of us combined yet seem to be so dettached from what their viewers want...so it seems NBC is run like the mob, once you're in, you're in for life which is the only explannation why these folks still have gainful employement.

Cheers, K

If thats the case, you may as well quit watching all shows, they all do this hiatus now , if they are new shows.
My wife and I actually had this attitude when it came to new shows on TV. We would start watching a show and it would get cancelled after 3-4 episodes !! Granted, that wasn't very common, but others only last (1) season or some would go on break, like Revolution, and never return. It's almost as if the show isn't a blockbuster out of the gate, it will have a slim chance of surviving.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)