Revolution

I wanted to thank a number of you who have mentioned Jericho in this thread.... We re-joined Netflix (streaming only this time) and I've been watching it on there and have just started season # 2. I saw lots of talk about reviving it for Netflix-only (and even NF funding it) too.

"...Ashley Scott, who played Emily Sullivan in the series, said the entire original cast is interested in returning"

Take that for what it's worth....

I wanted to thank a number of you who have mentioned Jericho in this thread.... We re-joined Netflix (streaming only this time) and I've been watching it on there and have just started season # 2. I saw lots of talk about reviving it for Netflix-only (and even NF funding it) too.

I just got a Netflix sub as well, looking into Jerico as well, along with a few series that I watch that I didn't start at the beginning with.

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 10

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

"Three Amigos": Miles takes Rachel and Monroe south of the border, where they are met with more than they bargained for; Gene and Charlie keep searching for Aaron.

S~

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 11

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

"Mis Dos Padres": Monroe must make a decision about his son; Gene leads Charlie to a discovery.

S~

let me ask you guys, we are about 3-4 weeks behind..is it getting good again? this show at least to me has been very hot or cold...overall I have liked it but it just I dont know has very weird writing

let me ask you guys, we are about 3-4 weeks behind..is it getting good again? this show at least to me has been very hot or cold...overall I have liked it but it just I dont know has very weird writing
If they would get rid of the supernatural nano machines, then it would be a 2nd season jericho clone, which isn't a bad thing.

Get rid of the nanomachine ghosts, and the show shows glimmers of how good Jericho could have gotten, given the time.

I'm still recording it,watched last weeks episode and part of this weeks,problem is I have fell asleep with both episodes.That equates to losing interest.Hoping it picks back up soon.

I fear the Borg might show up at any second!Well,perhaps the magical smoke monster wouldn't be too far fetched.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts