RFD-TV (channel 379) moved from 101 to 119 satellite

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Beavis

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 13, 2005
Yes, the pissed off rednecks have been calling all day about this. Grrrrrr. What's worse is that "Program not available in your area" is displayed on multi-sat IRDs, while the channel is being moved. Lovely.

SO DOES this mean that regular SD channels may be moved off of the 101?
I dont get 119 and am worried about Directv moving channels to 119. With the new satellites going up are there plans to use 119 for SD channels? Or is 101 still going to be the main satellite for directv?

Please keep the sports channels on 101 and sports subscriptions!! anyone have word on this?

The channel is back at 101 now. My understanding is that it was moved by mistake to the 119 location.

In regards Beavis's statement about "rednecks" liking shows on agriculture (food production for those who eat in this country), trains, rodeos, and outdoor shows, I suggest that he keeps his equipment tuned to Link TV or one of the various shopping channels. :rolleyes:

No kidding. Myself I find the shows on old tractors/machinery interesting & educational. (I grew up on a farm). RFD is 100x better than say Lifetime....

Someone's sarcasm detector is broken ;)

I was kidding when I said rednecks. Hell, I'm from Oklahoma! It's all good :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts