RFD-TV / Programming packages

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

steve617

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 29, 2005
I have been a long time Dish Net Subscriber. I have the Top120 right now since OLN has been dropped. I also have the Sky Angel programming. I have had a basic package from my Local Cable company for several years to get cable internet and my locals. My local cable has been offering a killer package. However one of our must have channels is RFD-TV, (My wife is a horse trainer and my daughter loves the horse programs also). So they have made it plain they they have to have RFD-TV and they also want OLN that has the rodeo programs. I know on Dish Networks web site if you choose a channal like RFD-TV it shows the packages its available in. One is the Public Intrest. If I go to cable I am just wondering what the minimum programming I would have to get to get RFD-TV.

Thanks

Steve

steve617 said:
I have been a long time Dish Net Subscriber. I have the Top120 right now since OLN has been dropped. I also have the Sky Angel programming. I have had a basic package from my Local Cable company for several years to get cable internet and my locals. My local cable has been offering a killer package. However one of our must have channels is RFD-TV, (My wife is a horse trainer and my daughter loves the horse programs also). So they have made it plain they they have to have RFD-TV and they also want OLN that has the rodeo programs. I know on Dish Networks web site if you choose a channal like RFD-TV it shows the packages its available in. One is the Public Intrest. If I go to cable I am just wondering what the minimum programming I would have to get to get RFD-TV.

Thanks

Steve
For cable you must contact your local cable company to find out what channels they carry in your service area. Directv carries both channels that you want in their Total Choice $41.99 package. :)

To recieve RFDTV you need Americas top 60. Minimum package price AT60 w/o Locals and on 1 rec $26.99 monthy. + Sky Angel of you keep that.

Thanks I just did not know if I had just Sky Angel if I could recieve the public intrest networks.

The only PI channels you get without a "Top" package is all the PI's on the wings (61.5 or 148) and that FSTV (9415)

RFDTV isnt included :(

My cable company is Charter which does not offer RFD-TV. My wife has 2 channels that she wants to get RFD-TV and OLN. My daughter wants Animal Planet. Looks like unless OLN comes back I will have to switch to direct or do cable and dish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)