RFD TV

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I remember a tv preacher who said he'd never scramble the Word of God ,too, used to be on Galaxy5 way back when (125w) . They scrambled.
When the big cable companies threaten to drop your channel, it happens. Not sure if that happened to this one or not.
I do know that Nashville Network is running ads about coming back, could be related to that.

email sent. Are any of you getting RuralTV, I have tried 103W, 3927 H, 2450 3/4 DVB-S2, QPSK but no luck. Is that encrypted ? Thanks, Ed.

Rural TV is still on 103 as before, 3928 H 2449 S2 (qpsk) V308 A256 PCR308
Comes in at 75%q with the 10' dish so those with anything smaller might not pick it up, most signals on 103 are 90%+.
Watching a market report as I type....
edit: Moving the dish around a bit when the signal drops below 70%q it breaks up so even with a 10' dish there is not an abundant signal!

email sent. Are any of you getting RuralTV, I have tried 103W, 3927 H, 2450 3/4 DVB-S2, QPSK but no luck. Is that encrypted ? Thanks, Ed.

Probably, not all the carriers were ready. They'll turn it off again soon. We need to keep up the campaign until we hear a good word.

Keep writing until you get a reply.

Write again and tell them your happy RFD TV is back but ask if its back for good. :)

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Good to see it back on!!

For what its worth...... saw this posted.... thought I'd share.

I spoke to Nataiie in the Network operations center today and had a good discussion. RFDTV will be up for the weekend only and will be terminated from 103 on Monday. They are in the final stages of the transition and it will be ENCRYPTED on all SATS 105 cband and 119 ku. She has also said that RURAL TV will not be going away at all and will remain ITC---FTA on SAT 103 in its present location. She said it is a weaker TP, (3926 H 2449) She said the CISCO 9854 Sat receiver brings this in with the highest quality and signal strength.. It will always be FTA, and programming from RFDTV will find its way over to RURAL TV. She said she understands and is upset at the move also as they also have a BUD and will not see it either.

I'm getting Rural on a 10 foot dish that is spot on, but bumping it either way will loose the signal so that TP is definetly weaker. How much truth is in the above quote I can't tell ya. It's just the info I have run across. Have a great day!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts