rfd

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ediemash

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 13, 2005
lakeland,florida
anyone know if theres any chance bright house customers will get the rfd channel or the rfd hd channel, i know little dish has it and also big dish has it and also on fta. seems like cable is the only one who doesnt have this channel. for anyone who doesnt know what rfd is its an ag channel also has cattle auctions, classic tractors shows and older country shows like pop goes the country,porter wagner show, wilburn brother show,crook and chase.

There's an RFD TV live stream floating around on an Akamai stream reflector:xxxxx ID# out there somewhere... The quality was just about as good as the over the air picture, even in fullscreen. I just can't remember where I saw it at the moment. From what I see of RFD on satellite, I have to wonder why BHN would jump at the chance to add it to lineups. Is Imus still doing his show on there in the AM?

Byron

There's an RFD TV live stream floating around on an Akamai stream reflector:xxxxx ID# out there somewhere... The quality was just about as good as the over the air picture, even in fullscreen. I just can't remember where I saw it at the moment. From what I see of RFD on satellite, I have to wonder why BHN would jump at the chance to add it to lineups. Is Imus still doing his show on there in the AM?

Byron

yes imus is still there in the morning. i know rfd use to be like a public channel like pbs.

I always thought of it as being a channel for farmers. Like farm reports, ag reports, related industry news and the like. Never imagined it would have the carriage it gets on satellite today. Then again, I'm sure people in Montana wouldn't expect to see the NASA TV channel.

Byron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts