Rg6 burried coax cable

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Chewie

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 12, 2009
California
Hello Gents
I am looking for Rg6 buried coax cable, I need information on a good brand of this cable and good signal quality.
Please let me know.
Thanks in advance.
Chewie

If your soil is fairly well drained, regular RG6 works well. If it's moist an spongy I'd go with a flooded variety. CommScope is the brand I've used for years. Regular @ ~75 bucks for a 1000 ft box. How long is your run?

Hello Fat Air
my run is about 50 to 55 feet and 20 of this feet is going under the grass, I live In California, so there is not a lot of rain.
most of the water out here is just sprinklers water, there is about 10 feet where the water does not drain very well.
I was looking at the commscope cable there is many models which one do you use?
I also want the 3G cable.
please let me know.
Regards.
Chewie

I'm in California too, and I can't take three steps in my yard without seeing signs of gophers. My dishes are on my roof so I don't run cables underground, but the gophers have played havoc with my other buried electrical.

Pretty sure some gopher will think your cable delicious. If you have to run it underground, I would use pvc conduits.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts