Rich-Rod Hates Kids

Yes, from what I have heard about the new trainer, his training is totally different then what is being commonly done. Many have said it was tough, but have survived and you are right NFL players have come back for the training.

While I dont think they will be BCS bound...I find it real hard even with the graduations and new style that they will be a five win team as many including SI have them pegged for.

SI doesn't know their butts from a hole in the ground. 7 wins minimum. You read it here.

According to Justin Borlen, (or whatever that kid's name is who transferred to the "evil school down south"), Rod has no "family values" what-so-ever.

What a crock, do you really believe Coach Rod would stand in the way of charity, just to have a practice? I'll stand by words from the previous post.

Paul, your mixing up the comments.
Borlen said the stuff about family values, but had NOTHING to do with the kids and charity thing.

Jimbo

+1. Out of the stone age, bring in the new. I'm excited as hell about this season. I think they will be better than a lot of the pundits think. It all depends how quickly the O-line develops. ( A sophmore, and 4 freshmen). The defense will have to carry them for a while. By the way Jimbo, quite a few ex-Wolverines came back to Ann Arbor to participate in workouts with the new strength coach, and they all said it was a radical change from the previous guy. The emphasis being on speed and explosiveness. We'll see how this works out, but I like the change in direction.

GO BLUE!!!

Paul,
I'm sure you saw the pissing contest the two teams had regarding who's working harder in the off season this year.

Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)