Riddle me this.........

Your DTV America station is perfect. Has bounce, laff, escape. Secondly if these 3 dtv affiliates in Lafayette ever launch and they were 30 plus miles distance from the tower instead of 16 about nearly 2 million people can catch them. I'll wait patiently and hope for the best and try not to act like a whino like I did with the KLAF/LWN mess...

Your DTV America station is perfect.
it would be a little more perfect if they cranked up the power to be the same as their co-owned channel 25 and the bandwidth ;)
25 is much stronger signal wise yet it has the crap programs. Telemundo, Sonlife, HmongTV and Liquidation channel yet 43 isnt as strong and has the "more mainstream" stations

UGH!
2 days now with crap for reception on 43

Its sad because 16,25,33 and 43 are all broadcasting from same spot (IDS Building), all are at 15kw and all are approx same tower (750') yet 16, 25 & 33 come in great!
43 today is one bar on the TV and sputtering. If I add the amp I get 2 bars....and sputtering.......

I guess I'll go back to post 1 about getting excited because the last 3 days the reception has been crap!

So I hooked up my simple 2 bay antenna and get 1 bar and garbled mess
Put back up the XG91 clone and get....1 bar sometimes 2 and a garbled mess

wish they would fix it...

well in the last week or so they have really fixed up the station

signal got better
glitches for the most part are gone
and I positioned my antenna lower which brought the signal in better

Reactions: Tank
So 3 months ago in post I wrote about not being excited.

Well 3 months later I am happy. The station launched with decent programming, a signal that works now, and got the glitches fixed and have guide data for 4/5 of the stations. :)

Reactions: Tank
Well right now they are having issues. Have decent signal but 3 of the 5 stations show just a black screen
43-1 Bounce
43-2 Escape
43-3 Laff
are no where to be found

43-4 Cozi
43-5 QVC
are there and have programming

Hopefully they get it fixed by tonight...Night Court is on Laff :)

So 3 months ago in post I wrote about not being excited.

Well 3 months later I am happy. The station launched with decent programming, a signal that works now, and got the glitches fixed and have guide data for 4/5 of the stations. :)
5/5 guide now. Cozi was added on Tuesday

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)