Ridiculous

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

willsweeps99

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Nov 26, 2013
United States
Ok I am trying to get U-verse TV in my apartment and they will not let me. They say service is already at my address. They suggested that my landlord call previous tenant and get them to cancel. So someone left my apartment and never cancelled the service and now it is affected me! UGH!!!

It sounds like a bit of an inconvenience, but have you tried calling the landlord?

I wonder how much of a balance there is on the bill? It seems odd that they do not have a way around this, it seems like it would be a common thing for tenants to skip out on utilities.

I wonder how much of a balance there is on the bill? It seems odd that they do not have a way around this, it seems like it would be a common thing for tenants to skip out on utilities.
U-verse isn't a utility. It is a subscription service that you typically pay in advance for.

Forget it.. Look at it this way....You don't have U Verse yet and the company has already demonstrated why it gets so many poor ratings for customer service. Or lack thereof.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts