RIP Bea Arthur

Status
Not open for further replies.
A true artist, she'll be missed. At least we have continual repeats of The Golden Girls.

I saw her in concert a few years ago at a local theatre. It was an awesome show by a very talented woman.

I loved her in Golden Girls and as Maude in the 70s. I will miss her wit & sense of humor. She was one of a kind.

God will get you for that one ARTHUR!

I assume you are referring to Maude getting an abortion? I mean it was a role she played. Was it controversial? I suppose since it stirred people up. The woman has passed and she was probably one of the most remarkable leading females in television history. I think its unfair to attack someone in death when there has been ample time available to do so, don't you?

I assume you are referring to Maude getting an abortion? I mean it was a role she played. Was it controversial? I suppose since it stirred people up. The woman has passed and she was probably one of the most remarkable leading females in television history. I think its unfair to attack someone in death when there has been ample time available to do so, don't you?

I think you are being ridiculous . I was referring to a line she used over and over in MAUDE the show. It was a funny reference that you would of known had you actually watched the show like I did ,the first time it aired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naked Wizard Taser

Lawn Care Questions for Pet Owner

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts