RIP Cincinnati Reds HOF, Joe Morgan

BillD1984

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Apr 9, 2008
MA
In a little over a month, the baseball world has lost Hall of Famers Tom Seaver, Bob Gibson, Whitey Ford, Lou Brock and now Joe Morgan. Throw in Al Kaline who passed in April, and that’s a downright scary amount of the games legends who have passed in such a short period.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

In a little over a month, the baseball world has lost Hall of Famers Tom Seaver, Bob Gibson, Whitey Ford, Lou Brock and now Joe Morgan. Throw in Al Kaline who passed in April, and that’s a downright scary amount of the games legends who have passed in such a short period.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!
That just shows your getting older and all the people you grew up with are passing away. I hate reading the news everyday and seeing some one I grew up with is gone.:crying R.I.P. Joe:
download.jpg

That just shows your getting older and all the people you grew up with are passing away. I hate reading the news everyday and seeing some one I grew up with is gone.:crying R.I.P. Joe:View attachment 148172

My exact thoughts after I read this this morning. My very first sports hero was Carl Yastrzemski and he turned 81 in August. Another one of my first sports heroes was John Havlicek and he passed away last year. You’re absolutely correct, the older we get this is bound to happen

Sent from my iPad using the SatelliteGuys app!

Reactions: Howard Simmons

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts