Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
May 13, 2004
Space
FORMER WWF AND WCW WORLD CHAMPION RANDY SAVAGE PASSES AWAY

FORMER WWF AND WCW WORLD CHAMPION RANDY SAVAGE PASSES AWAY
By Mike Johnson on 2011-05-20 12:31:50
Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com is reporting that former WWF and WCW World champion Randy Savage passed away this morning at 10 AM after suffering a heart attack while driving in Florida, where he lived.
TMZ is quoting Savage's brother Lanny Poffo as their source.

Just learned the sad news that former WWE Superstar Randy "Macho Man" Savage died just a few hours ago after suffering a heart attack and crashing his car head on in into a tree.

I worked with Randy a lot when I was younger and can say he was just an interesting character off the screen as he was on.

I have always wanted to see him make a comeback, but guess this won't happen now.

RIP my friend.

RIP Randy Savage and G-D Bless you and your family :)

He developed quite a character in WWE and I thought he was pretty good in "Spiderman' as well. i will miss him. I still remember his feuds with Ricky Steamboat, Hulk Hogan and even Bruno Sammartino.

Before I worked the the then "WWF" I was a fan. Here is a pic of me with the Macho Man.

I have a lot of Macho Man signed stuff. But this one piece is my favorite, its a WWF Magazine signed by both the Macho Man Randy Savage and the legendary Nature Boy Ric Flair.

RIP Randy, thanks for all the laughs you gave me.

Attachments

• macho1.jpg
    macho1.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 160
  • macho2.jpg
    macho2.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 171
RIP Macho Man :(:cry:

Damn and to think....a few weeks ago he was in Pakistan helping get Osama. He stunned him with a double ax handle ;)
attachment.php

Attachments

• 11hqlpk.jpg
    11hqlpk.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 215
yaz i posted it as soon as it broke on tv and before it was posted their in chit chat club :)

actually they were posted at the same time ;)

Threads merged into one

thats ok ice i understand as soon as it broke on tv i posted it.ty ice and for merging them :) i posted wreckage photo link and wow what an accident he must of had and wonder how fast he was going to have that happen :)

And we never got a chance to hear him speak at a WWE Hall of Fame induction event!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)