Arnold Schwarzenegger’s love child

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackHitachi

Medford Oregon
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Oct 17, 2003
Medford, Oregon
Arnold’s housekeeper identity revealed | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

According to reports, the woman who is allegedly the mother of Arnold Schwarzenegger’s love child is Mildred Baena. Radar Online and Star teamed up for a joint investigation of the matter, revealing that the child is a boy who is now 14 years old. Baena, 50, was a housekeeper for Schwarzenegger and his family. Maria Shriver isn’t the only hurting lady. She learned she has a stepson and their kids found out they have a stepbrother. Shortly after Maria released a statement expressing how heartbroken she was over news.Their 17-year-old Patrick Schwarzenegger tweeted: “Some days you feel like sh*t, some days you want to quit and just be normal for a bit, yet I love my family till death do us apart. #family”. –HS

WOW maybe i overlooked the other post? If i did i am sorry.. I know the Tiger wood bashing was good.. This should be great!:popcorn:popcorn:popcorn

The child is Not Maria'a stepson nor is he the "Stepbther" of her kids.

I know the media is focusing on the mother hopefully they will leave all of the kids alone.

Bill Mahr had the best comment. He said it was all ok because in 2031 the child will take down Skynet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts