RITMOSON --> what do to get it..

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

PeterRing

Original poster
Nov 12, 2015
Montreal
Hi
i try a lot of ways and i give up...
i need this channel... me and my wife love this channel and i do everething to get it.
Then maybe someone know some way to have RITMOSON channel latino ( music )
Please help me...:(

upload_2016-1-2_0-9-29.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-1-2_0-8-34.png
    upload_2016-1-2_0-8-34.png
    125.8 KB · Views: 309
Your signature says you can see from 30W to 125W so first you should check if you can receive the scrambled channel. You're quite far north and a good distance from Mexico, so I'm not sure if the Sky Mexico signal reaches into Canada.

Can you receive a signal from the Sky Mexico satellite at 58W or 78.8W? Even though the channels are scrambled, you would be able to pick them up and scan then in if the signal reaches. You'll get no picture, but the receiver should list them all. If that's successful then you need a descrambler.

Sky Mexico won't sell to people in the US or Canada, but if you or your wife have family or friends in Mexico, you could get them to take out a subscription at their address and then bring the decoder to Canada. Failing that, there are companies that sell grey market Sky Mexico subscriptions in the US. They are taking them out in Mexico and selling them for a profit outside of the country, so going through family or friends is probably easier and cheaper.

I'm pretty sure this channel isn't on 117W C-band, as listed above.

If you can't get the Sky Mexico signal at all, you're out of luck as far as satellite reception is concerned.

You might be able to find someone selling the Sky Mexico service via IPTV streaming with a bit of Googling.

Reactions: Titanium
Make a post in the "What's up there" forum. You might have to ask Admin for access. There are some nice music channels on C-Band. Ask over there and I'll reply to your post.

Yea, I didn't find Ritmoson on 117W. Both Lyngsat and SatHint say it's there but I didn't pickup anything on the TP that was
listed.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)