Road to Omaha

signlsutiger0hn.gif
Tigers defeat Texas in final game of CWS finals, 11-4.

College Baseball National Champions once again! :D :up

LSU wins 11-4.

After three straight years of unranked champions like Oregon State or a champion below .500 in Fresno State- I'm happy to see a traditional power rule the college baseball world.

LSU wins 11-4.

After three straight years of unranked champions like Oregon State or a champion below .500 in Fresno State, the champ is a true power.

Two top programs going at it head to head...can't beat that. Gotta give Augie and the Longhorns credit, they just let it slip out of their hands in the top of the 6th. Gave my Tigers a chance to take it and they did. ;)

Congrats to LSU. They were terrific tonight. LSU has a great program and their fans showed up big time for them.

The CWS was a lot of fun this year. It is a very underrated event, as opposed to overrated events like the BCS. I hope college baseball continues to grow in popularity. These kids play the game the right way. They don't rush the mound if they get hit by a pitch and they don't need a chemist to help them hit .300.

Congrats to LSU. They were terrific tonight. LSU has a great program and their fans showed up big time for them.

The CWS was a lot of fun this year. It is a very underrated event, as opposed to overrated events like the BCS. I hope college baseball continues to grow in popularity. These kids play the game the right way. They don't rush the mound if they get hit by a pitch and they don't need a chemist to help them hit .300.

Congrats McCoy. Enjoy my friend!

Congrats to LSU and all of their fans. Impressive run.

Thanks guys. It's not a big one in the eyes of the everyday sports fan, but right now it's a National Championship equal to the BCS to LSU fans. They'll be partying in Red Stick right up until football season starts I'm sure. :) :up

signlsutiger0hn.gif

How many championships is that now? 8-9?

Actually 6. We tied Texas last night for 2nd place all time. USC is #1 with 12. But other than 1998, none of USC's have come within the last 30 years where as Texas and LSU combined have 8 since 1991. 6 by LSU and 2 by Texas. Texas' other 4 were all 1983 and before.

Hey Mccoy. Seen this one yet?

:D
attachment.php

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)