magic getting vince carter ?!

How good has he been the last couple years? I haven't heard much at all about him.

How good has he been the last couple years? I haven't heard much at all about him.
I think his numbers are still OK, but since the Nets suck you don't hear about him anymore. Seems like a good deal for Orlando. Another threat on the outside to support Howard, plus Rafer Alston was expendible with Jameer Nelson back. The Magic should have thrown JJ Redick into the deal since he is less than useless.

I think his numbers are still OK, but since the Nets suck you don't hear about him anymore. Seems like a good deal for Orlando. Another threat on the outside to support Howard, plus Rafer Alston was expendible with Jameer Nelson back. The Magic should have thrown JJ Redick into the deal since he is less than useless.

But according to Salsa, Reddick is the Magic's "best shooter". LMAO!!! :D:D

IF the Magic re-sign Turkaglu, this Orlando offense is going to be awfully hard to guard.....

Jameer Nelson
Vince Carter
Rashard Lewis
Hedu Turkaglu
Dwight Howard

Even though the Magic lost PG depth in Rafer Alston and their best perimeter defender in Courtney Lee, that starting 5 would be hands down the best in the league! Think about it. That's an All-Star at every position!

IF the Magic re-sign Turkaglu, this Orlando offense is going to be awfully hard to guard.....

Jameer Nelson
Vince Carter
Rashard Lewis
Hedu Turkaglu
Dwight Howard

Even though the Magic lost PG depth in Rafer Alston and their best perimeter defender in Courtney Lee, that starting 5 would be hands down the best in the league! Think about it. That's an All-Star at every position!

Forget Hedu....the Orlando Magic will not be able to afford him....they would have to pull a miracle out of the cap hat....

Well, without Hedu it'll still be a great lineup, but with him they'd be nearly unstoppable. (This Cavs fan has his fingers crossed they don't re-sign Hedu).

From my buddies back in Chicago....Orlando knows they will not be able to afford him. From Orlando, he will want close to max...

Carter is just not physically able to do the things he used to do, but he still tries...for better or for worse. If coached properly he can give a team small bursts of energy. Small. If he's being looked at for major minutes or points...no.

Sandra

Forget Hedu....the Orlando Magic will not be able to afford him....they would have to pull a miracle out of the cap hat....

"Larry Bird" rights would allow them the cap space, but he seems determined to go elsewhere. Does anybody here truly understand the salary cap, and could you give me a primer on the subject?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)