RoatanTV a new channel with movies in english wants input

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mikhel

On Vacation
Original poster
May 27, 2008
San Diego, California
I've been in contact with the folks of Roatan-TV, a new FTA channel that airs various movies daily in english, and they are interested on how many people are watching them outside their country (Honduras). If you can help even a bit, it would be great so they can know if they actually have an audience (and how big it is), and can continue to offer us their programing.

Info:
RoatanTV
SatMex 5 @ 116ºW C
3903 V, SR 2408, FEC 3/4, DVB-S, SD

Example with my info:

Place:
Ensenada, Baja California, México.

Dishes:
Prime focus 6 ft, 35% Q a bit of pixelation;
Prime focus 8 ft, 65% Q, no freezing/pixelation;
Prime focus 10 ft, 80% Q, no freezing/pixelation;

Receivers:
OpenBoxS9; Pansat 2500a; Fortec FLU; CaptiveWorks 700s; and a generic mini FTA.

Any info will be helpful for RoatanTV and their technicians.

Thanks in advance.

Miguel Ángel B.

Last edited:
North Florida, 10ft dish, Coolsat 8000. Quality is only hitting 24% but plays fine. Not a case of dish tuning 'cause other sats boom in near 80-95%.

Just fine here on the 10 ft'r 'n Openbox with Q=45. Where do I find a schedule?

They're just beginning, so it could take a bit for them to have every day set up =). I think maybe Remberto, one of the guys of that channel might pop up here.

By the way guys thanks for the input, its of great value for them to know if their signal its strong all around =) (they were showing "Batman" with Christian Bale, in english, a few minutes ago).

Cheers!

Mike

Place: Traverse City, Michigan, USA

Dish: prime focus 8ft. 35% Q, no pixelation.

Receiver: OpenBox S9

James Sofonia Blind scan missed it, had to key in TP manually, then it scanned in. Program looks good, I'll be watching this.

Last edited:
Signal 73/quality 99 on my 10' dish , great picture here in n central Ala. That animated movie about the talking cars is on right now, letterbox. Have to keep an eye on this channel.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)