roku and epix not working for me?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

2001kx

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 12, 2008
i have epix, epix2, epix3 that i can watch on my tv/dish but i cant view them on my roku.

when i click to watch a movie on my roku/epix it goes black for a 1/2 second like it going to load but then returns to the original preview screen.

when i go to the epix site it shows this as well

[h=2]You may not have access to view content.
To upgrade your programming, click here or CHAT with a DISH Network Agent.[/h]

any help??

thanks.

That is a problem with the connection... The black screen.
That happened to me with Epix and with Crackle on the Roku. I clicked the movie, loading and then black and then again the screen to select play, over and over again. But then noticed that it was the connection.

That is a problem with the connection... The black screen.
That happened to me with Epix and with Crackle on the Roku. I clicked the movie, loading and then black and then again the screen to select play, over and over again. But then noticed that it was the connection.
my connection is working...just watched breaking bad on amazon.

Are AT250 subs able to access Epix on Roku? Epix Drive-In is part of AT250. :D

Are AT250 subs able to access Epix on Roku? Epix Drive-In is part of AT250. :D

Sarcasam noted.:D Still the answer is no.

You can however go to epix online and get a free 2 week trial.Works great on the roku,and 2 weeks is plenty enough time to watch their main library.

some movies won't play for me. when i push play the screen just blinks. i emailed epix about that and they said some movies are not compatible with roku and they took the 2 movies off that i could not get to play.
Yeah, I got that too. I think it was the movie "Going Ape" that it happened to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)