Roof Mount XM Antenna

Tampasteve

Original poster
May 22, 2010
Florida
I have a unique situation. I already have a hole in the roof of my truck from a previous installed commercial redio antenna. Looking for a thru the roof hole mounted XM antenna. Many dealers dont want to talk to you when tring to buy someone else's product for use. I have a Ford F-350. Hole in center of roof. Or if someone knows of a Motorola NMO xm antenna that works.I wont have to replace the mount. Thanks for any response....Steve

Truck racer. I have a NMO made by Tramm. I got from TSS radio. It says its interoperable but I think their info is messed up. A TRAMM 2313 is a Sirius antenna w/o terrestrial abilities. I have found a TRAMM 2311, and once I confirm its actually a XM antenna I will purchase. Going to call them today. Actually its a good looking antenna for a hole mounted application. I just can't justify the around the glass, or third brake light(which will leak) no matter what you try. And looks good on a truck roof or anyother appplication where a hole has to be or already exist. Thanks for your info. I also found some in China and sent them a e-mail but it looks like a quantity purchase is necessary. Maybe I could purchase several thousand of them and become a US distributor since no one seems to be interested in custom application. Steve

I have a unique situation. I already have a hole in the roof of my truck from a previous installed commercial redio antenna. Looking for a thru the roof hole mounted XM antenna. Many dealers dont want to talk to you when tring to buy someone else's product for use. I have a Ford F-350. Hole in center of roof. Or if someone knows of a Motorola NMO xm antenna that works.I wont have to replace the mount. Thanks for any response....Steve

Have you contacted Motorola yet ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)