Router Reccomendations

StarScan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 1, 2013
North Liberty, Indiana
I'm wanting to get a better router where I can get at least 200 users. I have a lot of parties and when I get around 40 users connected the router jams when it is set to 50. I am using a Linksys E3200 with 2 access points in the house and 4 access points covering the yard. Would it be possible to mod my current router?

<insert smart salute emoticon>

50-200 simultaneous users! At home! You just open up the security or tell them all the PW?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: techman05
I'm wanting to get a better router where I can get at least 200 users. I have a lot of parties and when I get around 40 users connected the router jams when it is set to 50. I am using a Linksys E3200 with 2 access points in the house and 4 access points covering the yard. Would it be possible to mod my current router?
I don't even care what the final router choice is but that that's a nice setup. Do you have that much acreage to cover. I have a newish netgear router and that covers my home without much effort except for a small area.

How bout you get a nice managed switch and have that do all the connections for your router. I think the Netgear GS108t I have is supposed to manage 10000 devices in a business environment.

Good luck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)