Roxtreme Needs Glorystar

elder

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 17, 2007
O.K. guys Roxtreme is there for the kids and needs a Glorystar system. I am sending a designated gift of $50.00 to the following and encourage others to send what they can.

Roxtreme c/o
Blue Mountain Assembly of God
9886 Otterbein Church Road
Newburg, PA 17240
Phone: 717-423-6376

Elder,

Thank you VERY much for your kindness and generosity!

We are really grateful. The only thing that I would add is that if anyone wants to know more about Roxtreme before making a donation, we would encourage them to visit our website and learn more.

Roxtreme.com OR Roxtreme.org

The website is geared to (designed to draw-in) students in the area, but there is lots of information there if you want to know what we are all about.... which is quite simply, using a relevant ways to draw people in and show them Christ's love. We also disciple Christian kids and encourage them to reach out to other students and the community, solidifying their faith.

Thanks,
Bruce - Roxtreme

PS - Sorry, the system won't let me hyper-link.

Elder,

The Pastor of Blue Mountain informed me last night that your very generous donation arrived - designated for a Glorystar System. Although we are not sure of the timing, we will be putting that money exclusively toward Glorystar and we really look forward to have some "built-in", Godly entertainment for the kids for when the weather turns nasty or even for some of out lock-in and such.

It's hard for me to tell you how much this means. We have received a fair amount of support locally in the form of in-kind donations, labor and moral support... but to have someone (who does not know anyone from this ministry) send support - unsolicited... is VERY encouraging.

I don't know if you are aware, but Roxtreme is newly established and we operate in a way that is rather uncommon in our line of ministry. We do not charge for the students to ride, participate or anything else. We do plan on fund-raising via food sales, but as of now even that is free.

All of our staff are volunteer and the land (and earth of the land) has been made available to us for free as has nearly all of our equipment. So a gift of any size can really go a long way because we keep our costs really down.

Thank you!

God Bless,

Bruce Bradford - Roxtreme
Roxtreme.com Roxtreme.org

O.K. guys Roxtreme is there for the kids and needs a Glorystar system. I am sending a designated gift of $50.00 to the following and encourage others to send what they can.

Roxtreme c/o
Blue Mountain Assembly of God
9886 Otterbein Church Road
Newburg, PA 17240
Phone: 717-423-6376

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts