Roy Jones Jr. vrs Antonio Tarver?

This would be another great Promo for VOOM. A decent price and publicity might help out their subscriber base. $1 isn't reasonable, but I'd do $20 in a flash. Otherwise, it's fight night at my house with everyone chipping in!

Cheers,
James

Hbo Ppv

The last fight that was offered for $1, was a HBO PPV flight too. Also, put on by Don King. Hell, I'll pay the full $49.99 to see it in full HD as the last one. Spectacular quality! Please Voom put it on there one way or another.

It's not an issue of price for me. I just want the fight in HD. I cant believe they won't offer it there was advertisement all over the ring for this fight.

I called voom today about availability for the fight saturday night. According to the csr (who put me on hold for 5-10 min. to check) said, "At this time we are not planning on showing the fight. Feel free to check back thursday or friday to see if anything changes." This sucks, since the local sports bar refuses to show Don King Promoted fights. They're already advertising the Oscar De La Hoya/Bernard Hopkins double main event for june 5th.

I called my cable provider to find out if the fight will be in HD and I was told that it wouldn't. I'm going to hate having people watch the fight on my TV in SD. Maybe I'll let them watch something on Voom before the fight that way they will see the wonders of HD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)