R's not showing in guide

Status
Please reply by conversation.

MVPinBoynton

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 20, 2013
Boynton Beach, FL
The other day while looking at my guide, I noticed that the R's were not showing for recordings I had set up. When I clicked on the show in the guide and clicked the R, it showed icon indicating that the series was to be recorded. I had to do it for several shows. I reset the HR34. The next day I checked for a few days ahead and saw once again that some shows did not have the R icon showing for the series to be recorded. The series were and are still showing in the series manager.

Questions:
1. Is this a normal occurrence?
2. Does the R icon not showing meant the recordings will not be made if the series is in the manager?

If you did a reset it can take a couple of days for the R to show up.

They were all showing up this morning after yesterday's reset. I just hope that if it happens again if we are out of town, that it does record the shows even if the R isn't showing.

The to do list does not always show all the programs that will record. If there has been a recent reset, programs may not be in the to do list but will still record. If programs have been "bumped" to a later date because of conflicts they will not show up in the to do list. It would be nice if the to do list was really a complete list of future planned recordings but it is not.

. If programs have been "bumped" to a later date because of conflicts they will not show up in the to do list.

in that case the time there is the conflict it says "wont record" but once the time comes it finds the new recording and then shows up
So as example if a show at 8:00 is a conflict under to do list it says "8:00 Wont Record".
Once 8:00 hits it finds the replay (if there is) then it shows up in the to do list

in that case the time there is the conflict it says "wont record" but once the time comes it finds the new recording and then shows up
So as example if a show at 8:00 is a conflict under to do list it says "8:00 Wont Record".
Once 8:00 hits it finds the replay (if there is) then it shows up in the to do list

Now that is very good to know! Thanks so much.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts