RSN's 24/7 HD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

talljoel

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 15, 2007
Friday, Dish is adding 17 HD channels. By the end of the year they plan to add even more HD channels.

With all this HD capacity why dosn't Dish make all the RSN's full time 24/7 HD?

And couldn't Dish now show the the overflow games on CSN Chicago + in HD?

I hope dish does then they can claim to have over 100 HD channels. It will also stop claims from Direct tv and cable companys that dish is not being truthful since some of their HD channels is not full time.

In the Cleveland, Ohio area the Indians have their own station, Sports Time Ohio (STO) that also carries a great deal of Cleveland local sports. The Cavaliers are on Fox Sports Ohio (FSO) and they carry more national sports fluff as well as more non-local Ohio sports i.e., Columbus area crap. I'm hoping that when the Cavaliers' T.V. contract expires with FSO I believe next year that they sign on with STO so Dish can either dump FSO or I can ignore it. I would rather see Dish add real national HD channels than have 24/7 RSNs that a lot of times have info commericals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)