RSN's in TurboHD only pkgs.

rhalllhall

Original poster
Jan 4, 2008
Columbia, MO
I'm sure this has been discussed, but do you TurboHD only subscribers get your RSN with your package? I've asked dish csr's about 10 times and have 5 yes and 5 no answers. If I get my RSN im happy to switch to Turbo Gold HD only. Also, if you do get your RSN, do you get the sd version of it when they aren't doing a game in HD?

I have Fox Sports NW HD in my RSN package, that's TurboHD Gold. Also have several other sports channels (Golf, Tennis, NFL, ESPN channels).

It's not that straight forward. I'm in the Boston market and my Rsn's are not on full time. For example, NESN which carries the Red Sox and Bruins are only on the air for pregame and gametime in HD. If you like their other programming you're limited to the SD version. NESN is HD full time on cable. Also FSN for the Celtics sometimes is not even carried on the HD channel when they play. Bottom line is that they may say your RSN's are available in HD but its not that simple.

My concern is that I will be able to see the games be it hd or sd if I go TurboHD only. I agree that it blows that Dish chooses not to relay the games produced in hd.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)