RSN's Now All Gone - NESN dropped

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Funny how they haven't had most of the RSN's for a long time yet they still haven't gone bankrupt.

most reports have shown the RSN’s viewers to only be about 10% of subscribers. And if the sports fans were correct about the future because of a lack of them, DirecTV Stream would be growing and there’s no indication of that being the case.

Reactions: Tampa8
Switch to a better provider folks. This company is so screwed without these channels that I can't watch but I'm still paying for since my bill didn't go down...I will not hear another argument. Bankruptcy is inevitable.

How many threads and times are you going to post that? Not helpful, in fact troll-like.....

Switch to a better provider folks. This company is so screwed without these channels that I can't watch but I'm still paying for since my bill didn't go down...I will not hear another argument. Bankruptcy is inevitable.
Check your RSN fee next month… and as I have said for years, overrated sports channels that cost too much, probably isn’t going to be the nail in the coffin.
Sports fans think they run the Tv world, however what sports fans forget is they spend the most money, but demand the most free. Profit from them shrinks because of that, devaluing the amount they spend.

Not like. If what you say is true, it is in fact trolling.

Eventually these disputes will bankrupt Dish and I hope it happens at this point. Drive home the fact that if you don't have sports on your service, you fail...period. I'm telling everyone I know to switch to a provider that actually gives its subscribers what they want to pay for.

I believe I want to be able to watch sports on the TV I pay for. Dish is gonna be be bankrupt once they eventually drop every local channel and all their sports programming.

Once ESPN and Disney are gone then Dish can't survive. Pay the money and I can watch what I'm paying for. I don't give a shitt and if others have to pay more then they can switch.

Wow Dish, so you have the Pac12 Network but no RSNs...what the hell?

This corporation is a sinking ship.

Dish will never have any more RSN's. This company is going to go bankrupt in a few years with their price increases and subsequent loss of channels.

I hope they fail and have to sell off to a TV service that actually gives people what they want to pay for.

Wrong, they don't have the Pac12 Network so people out in the rural areas of Oregon are screwed and the only way they can watch both the Ducks and Mariners is to pay for both Dish and DirecTV...

I recommend people switch to a better TV provider. Your bill isn't going to go down because of this and Dish is going to go bankrupt over these lost customers.

Dish feels like a sinking ship at this point. Switch to a better provider.

They won't come back until people switch to better providers....then Dish is dead and you'll be switching to a better provider that gives people what they want to pay for without their bill staying the same when they drop channels that they want.

Reactions: ChadT41

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)