RTi core RC9 Enigma 2

mr3p

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 1, 2010
West
RTi core RC9 Enigma 2
RC9 - version ok for all models

This Enigma 2 Image is for DOM Install !!!

USE AzUP 2.1 to Install this Image in Your device

- Fixed recording
- Added TS playback
- Added timeshift
- Added audio AC3+ PID detection inside Enigma2 (experimental, need to be tested)

>> RTi core RC9 Enigma 2 <<

mr3p

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 1, 2010
West
Yes I installed it but unfortunately the AC3 bug is still there. Its at least good news that the_Ripper is working on it so hopefully soon.

mr3p

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 1, 2010
West
crackt,
I've ftp'd the updated enigma2 patch file for AC3 but not getting it to work. As others have reported it to work, I think it may be that I need to issue some sort of a cmd to initialize the new file? If you have a chance, please try the AC3 patch file to see if the issue is resolved. Steps for installed are posted in the RC9 thread on the Rti forum.

Last edited:

crackt

SatelliteGuys Pro
Feb 24, 2007
101w up north.
crackt,
I've ftp'd the updated enigma2 patch file for AC3 but not getting it to work. As others have reported it to work, I think it may be that I need to issue some sort of a cmd to initialize the new file? If you have a chance, please try the AC3 patch file to see if the issue is resolved. Steps for installed are posted in the RC9 thread on the Rti forum.

ive tried the patch as well and it still fails to find ac3 pids. i havent played much with it tho. im still trying to find time to make a tp/channel list.

crackt out,.

beavs2112

Addicted to Legal FTA
Jan 28, 2010
London Ontario Canada
i tried and the patch file doesn't work for me either. I can replace the enigma2 file and set the attribute to 755 ok. when i scanned nasa on 87w it didn't pickup the AC3 pid. i have also had problems getting a solid lock on the dvb-s2 fec 9/10 channels with Enigma2 on 89W or 99W. I can lock them fine with original fw 5300 onwards so i know its not my equipment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)