AZBOX RTi Core v1.7.0 Enigma 2 - Blindscan now supported

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
There are probably new ones but here is a NA satellite.xml file.

Thanks.. now I can really test this enigma2 with my motor. I do like the HD GUI on it.. its sooooo much better and better looking then AZbox OEM FW.
YouTube works alot better too then OEM and seem alot faster again with E2 over OEM.

I won't provide a link but for those interested, there is a pretty good review of RTI E2 and the current OS options for the AZbox on Caylors forum.

I won't provide a link but for those interested, there is a pretty good review of RTI E2 and the current OS options for the AZbox on Caylors forum.

Been playin with it for a day and I like the way it performs. Question for u mr3p.. are u also using 1.7 and if so how do I change the skins? For some reason it stays on the Vali HD Flex although I installed others via FTP command using .ipk files.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Unfortunately I'm buried in other projects right now and my time to play with anything FTA won't resume for a few more weeks. I think the last ver I loaded was 1.5 but I really would like to try out the blindscan, even though I hear its not yet perfected, so I hope to find time this weekend. As for skins, if you FTP'd the skin you want, I think you will still need to select the skin from within the settings menu. How is USALS working with 1.7? In general, I have found the dishpointing/position of E2 to be better than OFW without all the weird glitches that exist.

Unfortunately I'm buried in other projects right now and my time to play with anything FTA won't resume for a few more weeks. I think the last ver I loaded was 1.5 but I really would like to try out the blindscan, even though I hear its not yet perfected, so I hope to find time this weekend. As for skins, if you FTP'd the skin you want, I think you will still need to select the skin from within the settings menu. How is USALS working with 1.7? In general, I have found the dishpointing/position of E2 to be better than OFW without all the weird glitches that exist.

I see ok.. as far as the USALS is kinda tricky at first but then I got the hang of it. So far am liking E2

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Once you learn E2, its pretty nice. I am using it on my Dreamboxes, and I tried an earlier build on my azbox, they were very nearly identical. Glad to hear they got blindscan going on the Azbox, too. Blindscan on my Dreamboxes is pretty good, long as you use the slowest scan speed it doesn't miss anything. Takes upwards of 10 minutes to blindscan a sat, but it works.

And goodness sakes, if you like the idea of user-customizable satellite receivers, Dreambox/Azbox E2-type stuff just cannot be beat. Coming from an Openbox type FW to E2 based stuff is a serious jump. I spent a good bit of time learning it, and I am far from mastering it, even after almost a year. Best thing I like about it is that the recording just works. No matter the feed, no matter the bitrate, it WORKS. Press record and it RECORDS. As much as we FTA guys have struggled with the seemingly simple act of recording something...E2 type FW has it DOWN. :D

Once you learn E2, its pretty nice. I am using it on my Dreamboxes, and I tried an earlier build on my azbox, they were very nearly identical. Glad to hear they got blindscan going on the Azbox, too. Blindscan on my Dreamboxes is pretty good, long as you use the slowest scan speed it doesn't miss anything. Takes upwards of 10 minutes to blindscan a sat, but it works.

And goodness sakes, if you like the idea of user-customizable satellite receivers, Dreambox/Azbox E2-type stuff just cannot be beat. Coming from an Openbox type FW to E2 based stuff is a serious jump. I spent a good bit of time learning it, and I am far from mastering it, even after almost a year. Best thing I like about it is that the recording just works. No matter the feed, no matter the bitrate, it WORKS. Press record and it RECORDS. As much as we FTA guys have struggled with the seemingly simple act of recording something...E2 type FW has it DOWN. :D

Yupp.. so Openbox has E2 also??? Am I missing something

ICS HP Touchpad using Tapatalk HD

This is incoorect. The "Enigma1and 2" were not developed by Dream Multimedia. Indeed Dream multimedia did not sue Satco (distributor of Vu+duo, uno a,d ultimo) for "hacking" the code because is open software but for displaying "Enigma2" in the VFD start up. They only changed the firmware from version 5.8f to comply with the court order. The software as it runs in Vu+ models are almost the exact copy of the dreambox ones and also runs in several dozen other receivers without problem. You may also want to read the actual court rulling. A check on the net will reveal that almost all forums in Europe discuss and use Enigma freely. Dream multimedia is fast loosing out to competitors. Please read
Dreambox - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I have two problems! First i not speak English, this text is translated by google! Second my AzBox HD Premium +, in blindscan mode only makes the search symbolRate 22000 or other defined! It is possible to set this up?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)