West
RTi core RC10 Enigma 2
What is new in RC10 ?

- New Enigma 2 from 29.03.2011

- New Drivers from 29.03.2011

- New Bootlogo

Change log :

- Fixed subtitles

- Fixed Radio mode ( Radio channels should work now )

- Fixed sync on Media player part ( for MKV and other formats )

- Added support for subtitles in VOB files

- Improved support for AC3+ audio on DVB part

- Added Online Update option ( We will push new updates trough this plugin, follow this thread to know when to update! , Menu -> Setup -> Online Update )

- Added Beyonce 9 skin by Matrix10 ( Thank You Miro!
clap2.gif
)

Download :

RTi core RC10 Enigma 2 Image

been testing it some tonight. im liking the skin. pretty easy on my eyes. im kinda pissed tho. i tried posting on the forum over there and got an error about rules. it wasnt the shortest post to two finger type out. haha. tried twice more and both errored out. tried posting the issue in its own thread and the fn thing said it needed mod approval. so i hope pwrsurge reads this. if he truely is a canadian dist. then he should speak up for the market up here. mickeys quoted reply was kinda harsh and total brushed off the north american market. the progress the rti team has made in less than a year of development is impressive. to think back about the first few images and how clunky they were. the rti team has truly exposed alot of the potential of the azbox. i suspect some of the performance issues are being adressed by the new hardware but i didnt see mention of any 4:2:2 codecs in the specs. i miight have missed it.

anyways i did notice a bug quick. for me if i try to change the deinterlace with 1080p60 it will error and i get no signal until it times out and reverts to deinterlace off. i found that by pressing the down error repeatedly would make the handshake go a little smoother and the confirmation menu would appear. the gui is no longer glitchy for me. it used to sort of flash when scrolling menus. the damn ac3 no pid bug still remains. im not quite setup to test recording yet but the media payer has its own issues as well. i cant seem to pause but it may be becuz i use the stock keymap. i really should search out the replacement sometime and try with that. im happy were not stuck waiting for card reader support. one positive thing i guess. anwyays..

crackt out,.

Posting on that forum is definitely quirky. I don't think you are allowed to type the names of any of the developers in your post or it will give you the nag msg about violating rules.... If you read the entire RC10 thread, the_ripper is definitely aware of the AC3 issue affecting North America and has been provided clips so I'm confident that bug will be resolved shortly. I too liked the new skin and navigation thru the GUI seems a little smoother. Unfortunately I am seeing some spinning gears and had a couple of lockups so not there yet. My system fonts are also a little blocky at 1080p but look smooth at 720p. There are also still some video/deinterlacing issues like the one you described. I haven't figured out yet the deinterlacing options and which one looks best. I would think one is for video the other for film? I tried transferring a couple of h.264 .ts recordings and it couldn't play them which isn't surprising. The mediaplayer looks great but I haven't really figured it out yet. I did post and updated/corrected keymap.xml file here on this forum which you can probably find if you look for it.

I would love to know the relationship between RTi and Opensat but we will likely never know and can only speculate. Ultimately if those of us from North America have requests or want input into features for E2 now is the time to speak and the developers are listening but most who are current participating are European.

i have also had problems getting a solid lock on the dvb-s2 fec 9/10 channels with Enigma2 on 89W or 99W cbs and abc hd services. The quality keeps going from 78% down to 0% and back to 78%. the green lock checkmark goes uncheck/check fast. I can lock them fine with original fw 5020 onwards so i know its not my equipment that is faulty.

any idea why I'm having this problem ? Can other users lock DVB-S2 8PSK fec 9/10 transponders ok?

There is no error log file or error message in my AZ.
89W Galaxy 28 frequency 3920 pol V Sr 29860 DVB-S2 8PSK fec 9/10
99W Galaxy 16 frequency 4120 pol H Sr 30000 DVB-S2 8PSK fec 9/10

I have the DVB-S tuner in slot 1 and another DVB-S tuner in slot 2. They are both the newer version.

I only have a 6ft dish so can't get 9/10 channels. Perhaps crackt can try. If crackt cant get them either, is it possible to make a short recording (with factory firmware?) and send to RTi?

I had a weird issue changing videomode to 1080p as somehow the tuner doesn't get signal initially without reboot. Btw, I believe the AC3 issue is resolved :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts