RTN/RTV Schedule

Status
Please reply by conversation.
You can also use TitanTV for the RTV shows, I use KSLM for RTV west which is out of Salt Creek Ore, and I use RTNNET for RTV east and this is a national feed. You might already have this info but I thought I would mention it. Hope this helps.

I removed the thread when all the channels left G18 like This, Tuff & AMG

That's what I figured when I didn't see it.

You can also use TitanTV for the RTV shows.

I was without the internet for about 45 days. When I got it back I went to Titan and all of my entries were gone. I messed around with it for about 2 hours and I can't make heads or tails out of it. I don't understand why when something is working fine some genius decides to change it. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Thanks guys.

I'll just use the link you provided. I only used Titan for the Equity stations, now that they are gone I don't have any use for it. Thanks.

yeah its pretty sad when I have more of my local stations on Titan than the FTA stations on there

I messed around with it for about 2 hours and I can't make heads or tails out of it. I don't understand why when something is working fine some genius decides to change it.

Well keep trying, it's much better now, I'm quite happy with the changes Titan made.

Here's a tip: To create a blank "lineup", log in, click "manage" and then "Create Custom Lineup"... call it "FTA" or whatever you want. Now you have an empty lineup list to add fta channels to.

When adding a channel, I use the "Network" field to put "Ku Band", "C Band" and "4DTV", and then for the channel, I just put the orbital location. So, KHIZ looks like this:

Chanel: 91
Callsign: KHIZ
Network: C Band

That way everything sorts according to satellite and I know what receiver to use.

got 5 different guides on titan. works great
for fta its great they do let you write it up good.
had to delete those 123's out. but still have 55 channels i might watch C/KU.
and there are others i'll never watch or i get them on my DTV sub..

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts