RTV, History, PBS, Titantv & FTV

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Oh awesome replies guys! Thank you! :)

I will try putting that station in to titan tomorrow.

Another question arises..

I was on Lyngsat and I found a new channel listed on AMC 21!
http://www.lyngsat.com/amc21.html
Lifetime Real Women. @party
lrw-header.jpg

11979, V, tp 14, Lifetime Real Women, DVB, 30000-3/4, 384, 385 E

It says it is not scrambled. I put the above info into the pc as a new transponder & channel and told it to scan that. It says there is no signal there. :(

Anyone have any suggestions or is this just another fleeting moment in satellite goodness?

Thanks guys, y'all rock! :)

That might have been a short test or something , never scanned it in here. Or if its there it may be DVB-S2 instead of regular DVB-S signal. Regardless, it'd probably get scrambled shortly. That person posted that to lyngsat on the 10th of Jan 2010.
Also that TV Montana that's listed is now on C-band on G17. That's the state legislature or some coverage of state govt. workings.

Hi Dee_Ann
I set up that TitanTv page also pretty cool I have to say. I couldn't find that RTV East station you picked. All the ones I pick are the same as the national list for RTV West. Well this is great I know what going to be on RTV, PBSHD1 on 125.0W too. I even pick my cable tv channels in.
Thanks for the idea!
Don

frisky, if you want a station with RTV east programming, Add this channel to your titan tv list:
WHNT -TV 19-2. CBS in Huntsville AL carries RTV on 19-2 subchannel.

Does anyone know what to add to Titan so you get the RTV west feed?

Thanks!! :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts