RTV on 83W missing??

Status
Please reply by conversation.

turbosat

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Dec 26, 2006
Oneonta,AL
Not scanning in RTV this evening on 83W, got good signals on PBJ and TUFF but RTV isn't there. or do I have a rusty lnb?? lol

Yep, Micro hd scanning them in at 71 pct for me, That channel or group of channels gets flaky at times, sometimes it flickers from 50 to 60 and then at times it is at a steady 71 pct for me.

Working ok here in WNC.

Thanks, I thought it was weird too. I had to factory=default my SD box (Icon) and start rescanning. Wouldn't get RTV. Then I decided the firmware in it must be corrupted, so I reloaded the file from my computer, via usb stick. Still no. Forgot to f/d it again after reloading firmware, so I did that and started over for the third time, still just gets the two channels. On a 1m dish it should pull it in. I'll study it further Wednesday.

That's really strange, I don't ever remember not being able to get one channel on a tp like that. Sure you will get it going, be interested to hear what you find out.

Don't understand it myself, I finally got it entered manually by doing the PID search on the transponder. Never had the Icon do that one, it's always been superior in scanning-I compare it to the old traxis 3500 for pulling in feeds. It finds that weak signal color bar thing on 105 every time lol.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts