RTV on AMC9

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I'm aware of it, but am in Las Vegas for NAB this week. I will see if there is anything that can be done to up the bitrate a little bit when I get back next week.

- Trip

Have fun at NAB, Trip! Get lots of free stuff while you're there :) ... Wish I could go, that's the one convention I've never been able to attend.

P.S. While nobody's looking, crank that bitrate up through the roof! :D

Last edited:
Thanks! I am having fun, but I am very, very tired. And free stuff isn't really a big deal to me, it's meeting people who see the RabbitEars button I have on and then immediately know me or know of me. That's what I really enjoy. :)

- Trip

Here's Trip with North East Radio Watch founder and longtime Rochester, New York radio newsman Scott Fybush in Vegas..Notice the "Crook and Chase" poster behind them..

Attachments

• trip7scott.jpg
    trip7scott.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 150
So when did they up the power on this transponder? In the fall I needed the primestar dish to get these channels but today I moved the Dish 500 over here and they come in perfect.

Here's Trip with North East Radio Watch founder and longtime Rochester, New York radio newsman Scott Fybush in Vegas..Notice the "Crook and Chase" poster behind them..
Man I was going to say that guy looks a lot like Scott Fybush. :)

I know him. :D Been reading his Fybush.COM site for years. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts