rtv on galaxy 19c

Status
Please reply by conversation.

i1ano2

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 17, 2008
Can anyone tell me why I can't get the RTV station on Galaxy 19C? I put in the transponder 3919, and then put in signalrate 1970, and it shows a strong signal. I click on store, and it changes the signal rate to 2180 and losses the signal. It will not store the 1970, how can I change that?
oh yea, I have a fortec dynamic receiver.

If I remember correctly the dynamic has issues with symbol rates below 2000. I know we've had issues with folks getting KTFL on AMC6 (1666 s/r)

Can you blind scan it in? I dont have a dynamic (or a merc II which is the same model) to try it here

I've got the Dynamic and have issues with anything below 2000. I've tried for the channel that Ice mentioned with no luck either. It will not lock trying a manual TP entry or blindscanning. Seems to be no way around it that I've found so far. Blind

...Just a thought. I wonder what happens if you try to change the symbol rate from 1970 to 2000 or 2100? I'm not at home or I'd try it and see. Blind

..Just a thought. I wonder what happens if you try to change the symbol rate from 1970 to 2000 or 2100? I'm not at home or I'd try it and see. Blind

It still doesn't get it. I tried 2180, but nothing comes up. That is a bummer!

bummer. I know the Pansat will grab it on a blind scan. I wish they'd crank up the symbol rate a little bit. Sometimes the programs look bad due to low symbol rate

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)