RTV onscreen gray logo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Corrado

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 2, 2007
Hudson Valley Region, NY
Anyone else notice the gray shaded RTV logo? I first noticed many of the RTV affiliates on Friday with most changed by Saturday. I think WITI still has the colored one.

I hate any sort of screen bug but at least it's less intrusive to the screen. Thankfully, they never went to the animated pop up graphics common on most commercial TV.

YEP - noticed that this weekend

On satellite AMC 9 (83W) the bug is all gray RTV but on the local channel WJLA 7.3 it still have the old colorful one.

It would be great if they went to a smaller, transparent bug.

I saw the Gray RTV bug last night on our local low-power RTV affiliate...They also put either WIVM-52/WIVN-29 or "RTV CANTON" during RTV programming as a bug on the top right of the screen..Doesnt bother me that much..

The national feed direct from 83W is now grey (RTV).

I like the colored version better (gotta love the RTV colors!), but this new subtle grey doesn't detract so much from the actual show presentation that you are watching.

RADAR

Anyone else notice the gray shaded RTV logo? I first noticed many of the RTV affiliates on Friday with most changed by Saturday. I think WITI still has the colored one.

I hate any sort of screen bug but at least it's less intrusive to the screen. Thankfully, they never went to the animated pop up graphics common on most commercial TV.

yep.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)