RTV showing Tuff TV

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
RTV has too good of a thing going to mess it up. Too many affiliates right now :)

The Tube had a lot of affiliates, too, but now it is gone. Are there any indications that RTV is making any money, and that the affiliates are making more money off it than they would expect to with alternative use of that bandwidth? I am comforted by the notion that, if I really wanted to, I could watch The Rockford Files and Magnum, PI in the evenings, but the fact is I don't.

In another thread somewhere, it was mentioned that pone local station had dropped RTV to take on one of the Spanish channels that did not have an outlet there. Might have been Telefutura.

RTV has many channels from across the states. All on S-2 C-band.
WCRB, WRBL,XWOI,KLKN, KATV,KWSD,KRTN,KCDO,WLMT,WFXS, KHIZ, WPGA, WAOH, WFMZ, WGMU, KLDT, KNWS, KXUN, WGRZ, WAWS, WPXS, KPBI, TUF EAST, TUF WEST, KRET, KGPT, KKYK, WSPA, WMFP.on one transponder, And then there is just that many on a second transponder. With all that the stations can pull what they want. There is bound to be another showing what I want to see and in a time slot I like too! Have a great day! :)

RTV shows, signal level

Hello
I really enjoy RTV it's probably my favorite channel. I have kind of a poor signal level on this tp it drops out a lot really bugs me. I live in Chicago and have a 33" Fortec dish wondering if others are experiencing this too. What size dishes are you all using. This is my first post on this forum Site. I was looking for info on my Viewsat Max hd I can't get it to work with DVB-S2 signals.

What shows do you watch? I like Adam12, Emergency, Dragnet, A-Team, Air Wolf
Don

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)