RTV Weatherman

Status
Please reply by conversation.

1ADAM12

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 4, 2009
10-6 Gas Pumps
At about 11:30 CDT daily RTV has a live weather program hosted by Edward St.Bay. Not sure about his last name.

The format is about the best I've seen on TV. Mr. St. Bay appears to be one of their executives and is real cool. Suite and pony tail.

Catch it if you can.

Ya, I saw that also. Very positive attitude and happy. Took me by surprise RTV Weather???? Whats this Retro Weather I thought. Hope RTV's new business plan works for them, great network.

Weather segment is on around 8:30 AM in support of their morning show.

I'd like to see it at 6 & 10 pm CDT.

He ain't the red neck I expected from RTV.

St.Bay? Hmm, do you think that's the name on his birth certificate? So many saints in the broadcast industry...

How many weather folks legit use their name? ;)

reminds me of the national radio channels and __________ St John or ____________ St James etc

How many weather folks legit use their name? ;)

reminds me of the national radio channels and __________ St John or ____________ St James etc

Yeah, there's a science to these names. They have to sound inviting and sort of roll off the tongue. I mean, could anyone make it in broadcasting with a name like Dick Butkus? ;)

I've noticed that some of the RTV affiliates have more character than others. Some have news and local events calenders and such.

I miss the RTN weather girls of the past from the Equity days.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)