Rumor Alert!

Well, out of those 3 I only watch BBC America, and then only for Top Gear... but as long as there's still more bandwidth available for the ones I DO want, without taking away HD RSN slots, more power to 'em. Now just hook me up with ESPNU HD E*!

Well, out of those 3 I only watch BBC America, and then only for Top Gear... but as long as there's still more bandwidth available for the ones I DO want, without taking away HD RSN slots, more power to 'em. Now just hook me up with ESPNU HD E*!
If you are only watching Top Gear, you get short changed on BBCA. The original program first airs in a much longer unedited form. Google "finalgear" if you want to see original episodes.

No uplink as of yet for today that I have seen.

But these 3 HD channels were uplinked on the already uplink TMP placeholder channels the other day. Its just a case of changing the name, assigning it a new channel number and turning it on to the subs. :)

So Scott are these just CONUS?

That's a pretty good trick to hide the channels in the private pub. But I will spill the beans, I think the Channels will be:

MLB Channel
Smithsonian Channel
BBC-World Channel.

This is funny and I think it is funny that Scott already named QVC and his avatar changes between BBC HD and Investigation Discovery HD. Is that a joke? If so also very funny.

ESPNU-HD better be added by the end of August!

BBCA-HD is good, the other 2 are you freaking kidding me?

Might as well add Bowel Movement-HD as well!!!

I see a new mux on Galaxy 13 with four encrypted channels. They are labeled "BBC-A HD", "ID HD", "Future HD 3" and "Future HD 4". All channels are shown as H.264 running at 9.56 Mbps each.

When I posted before it was before I read the entire thread and saw all the answers. I finally read this whole thread and I saw all the answers. I think Scott is humorous.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)