Rumor NO MORE!, SpeedHD, FX HD & More THIS WEEK! (NOW LIVE)

Americas Top 250 w/HD pack, but NOT Platinum HD. I'm getting Speed and FX...the others must be in the platinum pack.

I am at work so I don't know what channels of those I get. I looked at my account on Dish and it says I have Classic Gold 250 and Gold HD and Platinum HD. So, am I getting all the new HD channels they just launched?

I have same , no FX HD,no Speed HD. I think they changed my programming from AEP with premiums about a month ago.
Dan

Edit, I called DN and was told that I should get FX HD and Speed HD with my package, she said to watch the guide and they will eventually be activated, she didn't offer a re-hat.

Last edited:
I have AEP + HD Gold + HD Plat

No FX
No Speed

Did a reboot (622) still no FX or Speed HD

Call the 800 number and go through the automated system - follow the path for "not receiving a channel that you should" and the system will automatically update your receiver. This worked for some of us when BET-HD wasn't showing up in our guides.

Call the 800 number and go through the automated system - follow the path for "not receiving a channel that you should" and the system will automatically update your receiver. This worked for some of us when BET-HD wasn't showing up in our guides.

Also make sure the channels are not locked.

I should have the right programming but Speed HD shows RED at 9468. A re-boot did not help.

Will this fix itself at some point or do I need to call ??

edit oops... I see others are having trouble - I'll try the automated re-activate route...

I have HD Absolute, and am receiving FTV, LOGO, MAVTV

All the new channels are red in my guide for TurboHD Gold. :-/

So once again, Dish Network is giving new HD channels to packages that had no price increase AND not giving the channels to the TurboHD packages that had a $10 price increase -- even when Charlie specifically said that price increase would be worth it because of all the new HD coming.

I have all 5 lit up and working ...of course not much HD on now...but Speed looks great in HD and I am not even much of a race fan...
yet:) I have the Platinum pak and everything else I think...any way more tv than I can watch.

AEPwith locals+GoldHD+PlatHD here. All red. Reboot - NG. Can someone having the same problems post here that calling 1-800-333-DISH and having following the prompts for "not receiving a channel I should" works?

So, heres what I'd have to spend

TurboHD Bronze $34.99 w/locals

Classic Silver 200/HD/Locals $62.99

$28 for Speed and FX, fugg that. I'll keep my weekly Amazon VOD FX download to the Tivo for $1.89.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts